Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 230votes)

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue-

Alt Names: alt やはり俺の青春ラブコメはまちがっている -妄言錄-alt My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expectedalt Sudah Kuduga, Kisah Komedi Romantis Remajaku Memang Salah Kaprah -Monolog-alt Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatte Iru. - Mougenrokualt 我的青春恋爱物语果然有问题 -妄言录-alt 我的青春戀愛物語果然有問題 -妄言錄-
Author: Watari Wataru
Artist: Kazuki Reichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hikigaya Hachiman, a boy with a distorted personality, is brought to the "Service Club", owned by a beautiful and harsh girl named Yukinoshita Yukino, by his academic advisor. Hilarity ensues as the isolated boy, through his many mistakes, begins to reshape himself and those around him.

Related @Comic Version (Closer to the original LN):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-come-wa-machigatteiru-comic-r13974
Go to Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. -Monologue- Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 23 Replies

387 Comments

So, anyone else thinks Hayato is playing the idiot role way too much? Saying his name wrong every time, yet he writes it perfectly. And no, I'm not reading the novels and by whatever's most precious to you, please don't tell me.

"I'm an entity that disappears without warning anyway,aren't i? " 

i dunno why,but that sentence really hurt..me a lot...

Chapter 011 - I HATE NICE GIRLS

Be ready for colour pages too

It's OK to like your sister Hikki. It's just a manga; we won't judge. In fact I encourage it. Like your sister, Hikki. Like her for me. Komachi is so adorable...

Isn't the Manga pretty far behind the Anime (that came out a year or two ago)?  Anyways, I really like this series.

the raws are at the end of the anime (still pretty far behind, because there's gonna be a next season in 2015 :D)

Isn't the Manga pretty far behind the Anime (that came out a year or two ago)?  Anyways, I really like this series.

i bet every person life depicts hachiman?

A real new chapter thanks Vistrans

Man, I forgot how heart-wrenching Hikki can be sometimes.

And that's how it should be. Awesome Hikitan- ehm, I mean Hikigaya, as always.

Did the anime do the ecchi scene in the end? As sick as I usually am of them, it actually has an interesting effect when this manga uses romcom cliches.

Yeap... At least this one is end of the respective episode. But the winning shot of Hikki have a bigger impact here in the Manga that it has in the Anime.

Did the anime do the ecchi scene in the end? As sick as I usually am of them, it actually has an interesting effect when this manga uses romcom cliches.

Man volume 10 of the LN or the second season of the anime needs to hurry up and come.

Hachiman is just epic. All round epic. Epic I say.

READ THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

lot of talk and cute moments and few romantic moments

6.5 BONUS TRACK .  lot of cute moments

http://kyakkaln.wordpress.com

mall to karoke to end scene . CHRISTMAS DAY .

Probably should  read volume 9 first before this.

Just for no spoilers.

READ THE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

lot of talk and cute moments and few romantic moments

6.5 BONUS TRACK .  lot of cute moments

http://kyakkaln.wordpress.com

mall to karoke to end scene . CHRISTMAS DAY .

Then, would you be okay with doing hard manual labor at a factory somewhere 12 hours a day for $0? Or would you rather do the same thing for $20 an hour?

This works the same way. What's preferable, putting in hundreds if not thousands of hours of hard work for zero gain? Or putting in those same hours and gaining something?

It's not just a Japanese way of thinking. It's the way of thinking that's used in every single country in the world.

The irony is your username XD

Spoiler

I don't understand japanese way of thinking: Why does working hard have to be linked with "dream"? Can't they work hard just because they just like doing it? It's not just this manga, but it seems like a pattern in manga that characters need success to justify their activities, not enjoyment.

Then, would you be okay with doing hard manual labor at a factory somewhere 12 hours a day for $0? Or would you rather do the same thing for $20 an hour?

This works the same way. What's preferable, putting in hundreds if not thousands of hours of hard work for zero gain? Or putting in those same hours and gaining something?

It's not just a Japanese way of thinking. It's the way of thinking that's used in every single country in the world.

Painful to see the same chapter...

I don't understand japanese way of thinking: Why does working hard have to be linked with "dream"? Can't they work hard just because they just like doing it? It's not just this manga, but it seems like a pattern in manga that characters need success to justify their activities, not enjoyment.

Because Japanese people typically work hard because of social/cultural pressure so people linking hard work to a "dream" in manga is escapism for them?

well youknow its the way of keeping the japanese afloat somewhat if they keep drilling in that you need to work hard in life to get what you want...

season 2 :3

Also I forgot how awkward this series is. e.e

What are we talking bout again? im confused...

Spoiler

she is on the cover of volume 7.5

although she is not one of two main heroines, she is still an important side character.  like totsuka and komachi and the rest of the crew.  they each have their own arc.

edit

nvm i thought you were talking about some other character.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics