Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 220votes)

Bright World Project

Alt Names: alt Akarui Sekai Keikakualt 人类补完计划 光明世界计划alt 밝은 세계 계획alt 明るいセカイ計画
Author: Aoki Aki
Artist: Izumi Kouki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The minister's aide has an idea, a project in mind to help correct the declining birth rates in Japan. This plan, so to speak, has it where Japan's youth are encouraged to form relationships. The catch is that at the chosen highschool for the initial test of this is being held, the project is mandatory — the students must become intimate couples with the other students or they will die.
Go to Bright World Project Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Pairing Thread New Window sekirei07
  • 6 Replies
Topic Gangan Survey (minor spoilers) New Window EnigmaticRepose
  • 3 Replies

619 Comments

Not so bad of an ending, quite liked it.

But still dk what was up with the project..

Meh. Highlight of the manga:
Spoiler

I expected somethingbetter for the ending, guess not.Altho it never got my hopes too high either.

guys, if you really hate the harem ending, it's your own fault for reading the manga that already has harem tag on it

Fail totally fail joke!!!!

KarchAmadeo
Aug 18 2014 06:50 PM

Japan done. Huge success. Onto America. Throw in jersy shore..... FAILURE.  Well, was a nice try.

I wonder what was the original plan for this manga...oh well, it have a shitty ending then I should forget it in little time.

Ehhhh, a rather disappointing, but expected end.
Thanks for the scanlations ER, Mangalchi, and Overload Scans!

That's part of what annoys me the most about this ending. Because the author let himself kill of characters like that I thought he might have the balls to sacrifice the happy ending for the more poignant one. *Sigh*

Forget about with spineless MC, this guy took another level, spinenelss author, made a survey "should there be happy end or bad end?" and just went with the obvious winner of the vote

Yep, this is what survey will do to a story if the author rely solely on it. They killed the author creativity. One of the most force pairing I've ever seen (that big guy and loli).

not really, in my opinion the most forced ones were narumi+io, then the MC and the two girls, big guy and loliperv didn't feel really that forced, and fatso + blonde felt the most natural of the bunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arg7-vAZlIM

good that it ended this early, it's becoming unbearable to read this story which doesnt mean I didnt enjoy the art and Fan services

Annoying ending >< Gz for making this manga suck

I'm still... wtf with the whole story, glad to see it axed.

Same here,

I'm beginning to dislike generic harem manga like this one.

Urg, what a crappy ending.

I'm still... wtf with the whole story, glad to see it axed.

Yep, this is what survey will do to a story if the author rely solely on it. They killed the author creativity. One of the most force pairing I've ever seen (that big guy and loli).

Even though it ends with a happy note, I think its unfair for that guy that had died.

Rare moment where I think bad ending is better, or at least that damn Hizuki dissappear.

Meh I'm not surprised to see this series got axed, rather I'm more surprised it lasted this long. The art was OK, but the plot was absolutely terrible.

My main problem with it was that it destroyed my suspension of disbelief. The whole setting was nonsensical, stupid, and unrealistic. Of course manga doesn't have to be realistic, but they tried to play such stupid ideas straight/seriously. You can't generate a serious atmosphere and drama when your premise is based off of something funny and stupid. Mainly the idea that some powerful organization of LOL masked men will try to improve "birthrates" by focusing a billizon dollars on 8 or so individuals (EFFICIENCY!) and in the processes they threaten to KILL them. In fact they DO kill off a person. Way to go increasing the population. It looks like someone forgot to take elementary math class! If they played it all off for laughs and made it a joke I could roll with it, but with the way it was executed I could only roll my eyes in disbelief. If you're going to use a shady organization troupe in a serious setting at least make it somewhat plausible. (Take Lair Game for example)

Also I hated all the characters. The MC really rubbed me the wrong way. He didn't even have a good excuse for his denseness and inability to choose. He was just dense for the sake of prolonging the plot, which is the worst kind of plot stupidity. Yandere and tsundere both had the worst traits of their archtypes while leaveing out the things that makes people like them. I could go on but meh you get the point.

And everyone lived happily ever after.... except for that one guy who got killed off early in the story.

That's part of what annoys me the most about this ending. Because the author let himself kill of characters like that I thought he might have the balls to sacrifice the happy ending for the more poignant one. *Sigh*

disapointement n°1 he's alive

disapointement n°2 harem ending

disapointement n°3 A cliff for a second season (maybe not)

okay, if you think it wasn't forced, let's just say it's rushed...

jajaja that's a better word, rushed (but kodama since day one was with the perverted loli, so that's why I don't feel that relationship that forced, that part in the end maybe rushed xD), the axe maybe was too strong in this series.

The end leave a looooot to explain, but I at least feel not that bad as the ending for other series, he ending with the two isn't normal, but for this series or how they developed this end I would give my okay at least ....

it's sad the lack of development of the story as well as a looot characters xD

And everyone lived happily ever after.... except for that one guy who got killed off early in the story.

This is all i could think about as i was reading the end. Everyone just sort of forgot about him.

Agreed. In the end, we still don't know who those masked guys are. There's still a lot of mysteries behind this organization. The author could have expanded the series more.

the part "right in the feels " jajaja

but it wasn't that forced the outcome of kodama or komada was it?? xD

okay, if you think it wasn't forced, let's just say it's rushed...

i waited this manga out and found the tragedy tag gone is this any good now ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics