Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

Beach = Bikinis = YES!!!!!!!!!!!yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

your wish has been granted

5 chapters left ? i guess it's an harem ending

An update would be great or they dropped this?

because she tries hard to be so perfect, but is at heart but a lonely girl.

and despite her sharp mouth, she has a nice heart.

Ocean.zip could not decompress. Please reload Joke.exe or reboot.

drop the idea man,this is not a much ecchi-manga.so dont expect anything

...There's an Ecchi tag.  Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me again...

There are more chapters after this one? Someone mentioned one last volume that starts on chapter 32 but this chapter looks like your typical open ending, so I am kinda confused right now. Thanks for the chapter.

Spoiler
Also it still has plenty ecchi.

Gosh, I just started reading, but I guess I'll drop this.

If I'm not wrong, the MC pledges was "Not fall in love" because it's troublesome, but he starts a more troublesome fake relatiotionship because something that I don't even remember.

That's too much for me.

he was forced in a fake relationship because of blackmail. :)

Gosh, I just started reading, but I guess I'll drop this.

If I'm not wrong, the MC pledges was "Not fall in love" because it's troublesome, but he starts a more troublesome fake relatiotionship because something that I don't even remember.

That's too much for me.

That kid in the background of page 17, I feel like I've seen him somewhere before...

Volume 7 (starts with chapter 32) is the final tankobon in this series. Get ready Q_Q

Is this going the anime route or the LN route? feels like its heading along the anime route :/

unless, of course, the anime route is part of the LN route lol. havent read that far yet

6 am? Damn

Ugh... I hope this end with a harem... I don't want to see these girls crying...

Well technically we've seen them cry but yeah I get you.

Ai won't ever give up. Hime will just grow up, no real depression or anything I feel. Chiwa will do whatever is necessary. Masuzu is the iffy one though. The other two candidates can drop out easier though but I don't want them to, since we don't see enough of them. :(

But I have faith the author gives it a proper ending.

Ugh... I hope this end with a harem... I don't want to see these girls crying...

That's because the Tsun is strong in this one~~~

actually i should say: " the DERE is strong on this one.." obviously cause her dere value is far stronger than he tsun (any saiyan scouter exploding for measuring her dere there?)

Not a big fan of tsundere but this specimen is quite...adorable!

a nice one since ...

1. this don't suddenly hit MC ...

2. Dere part is stronger than tsun part ...

Not a big fan of tsundere but this specimen is quite...adorable!

I do think the test was right on that one, though I'm pretty sure it's masuzu with the victory flag for the contest (at least between the 4 of them)

Escalated? 

Spoiler

Don't look at me, he said it. =3=

AI - CHUAAANN AI FOR WAIN. !

Why the best girl is the BEST:

Spoiler
Both hands down.

That's because the Tsun is strong in this one~~~

Why the best girl is the BEST:

Spoiler
Both hands down.

Search Comics