Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 39votes)

Cat's Eye

Alt Names: alt แคทส์ อายalt キャッツアイalt Cats Eyealt 貓眼三姐妹alt Kyattsu Aialt Occhi di gatto
Author: Hojo Tsukasa
Artist: Hojo Tsukasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a story about three sisters in search of their lost father, who was a famous artist. They steal his works of art from museums/galleries to make him recognize their presence in the world. The three sisters' gang is called Cat's Eye, and so is the coffee shop they own. This coffee shop is located right in front of the police-headquarters. Hitomi, the middle sister, is betrothed to the police inspector Toshio, who is in charge of the investigating the Cat's Eye. Toshio falls in love with Hitomi, even as a Cat's Eye member.
Go to Cat's Eye Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime New Window Zechery0
  • 2 Replies

71 Comments

i'm not expecting this manga or anything else i read to be realistic, but that doesn't mean it can't have its amount of ridiculousness. i mean it's not like this is Gintama or anything wacky like that where it literally doesn't matter if it makes zero sense.

post traumatic visual loss is a real and common thing you know
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2998754/

i'm not expecting this manga or anything else i read to be realistic, but that doesn't mean it can't have its amount of ridiculousness. i mean it's not like this is Gintama or anything wacky like that where it literally doesn't matter if it makes zero sense.

This manga was famous in the early of 90's (I'm sorry it was in the 80's, this manga reach my country in 90's though). People, live, imagination and the way of thinking is much simpler back then. So, it wouldn't be fair to compare it with manga from the era of 2010 to the present manga story which is more complex and more realistic. Perhaps you can take a look at some of mangas that is created in the earliest time such as Getter Robo, Cooking Papa, or Sabu to Ichi Torimonohikae

Thanks, Happy Scans, one chapter followed a couple of days later by two more.  This manga sure is a lot of fun to read.  Keep up the great work.

Is it logical?  Was the temporary blindness "quite a stretch?"  Sure, but how logical are most action movies made today.  Cats-Eye is a comedy/action manga, and not supposed to be super serious and realistic.  It's also one hell of a lot of fun to read.

he got temporarily blinded?? really?? what a ridiculous stretch

Is that the correct chapter 19 or am I missing something?

Hojo Tsukasa rocks!  I'm enjoying the hell out of this manga.  Thanks, HappyScans.  You folks do a great job.

Yay, a new chapter about my favorite cat burglars.

thanks happyscans !

Thanks, Happy Scans.  Good chapter.

Thanks Happyscans! You guys have nice quality releases!

wow, manga that's over 30 years old... being scanlated... wow. good art and story so far, so keep 'em coming :)

Ugh! That cliffhanger.... 

Thanks HappyScans, I'm really enjoying this.  I love almost anything by Hojo Tsukasa.  Now, if only someone will pick up Family Compo, too!  

I hope HappyScans! can go through to the very end. I would love to see the whole scanlated since I never had the luxury to read it when it was published in my country (I don't even know if it was ever published here).

stil ongoing?!

If I remember correctly it is stated as ongoing until it has been completely scanlated. (usually the English language)

stil ongoing?!

HappyScans, thanks for the latest chapter.  This manga lives up to the Hojo Tsukasa reputation of great art, characters and plot.

Thanks, HappyScans!, I've always liked this manga, but was never able to read the whole thing.  I'm looking forward to your releases.

How nostalgic.
I can't help humming the anime's song while reading it :D

Well well, look what the cat drag in...a legendary manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics