Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 238votes)

Ability

Alt Names: alt 어빌리티
Author: Son Je-Ho
Artist: Lee Gwang-Su
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ability Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Celinus
  • 177 Replies
Topic What is the "Ability" ? New Window strixflash
  • 6 Replies
Topic Every Thursday Raws/ Official Raws & Spoilers thread New Window strixflash
  • 5 Replies
Topic "its time for us to die together" New Window LuffZy
  • 5 Replies

351 Comments

is it just me or what, this manhwa have boring pace... i tried read until chapter 25 but ah, too much monologue... chapter 1-2 is pretty interesting but after that, my god i can't bear with the boring tension -_-

Why are you holding back on the immortal zombie man?

She still has romantic hopes for him. Doesn't want him to think she's a brute

Why are you holding back on the immortal zombie man?

Yes...mysterious world reshaping box...

Such a thing couldn't possibly be stashed away in the body of the MAIN CHARACTER...

So... Basically this "Creator" decided to make a back up of his files, put it in a box, and just... forgot he left it on earth? That sounds... irresponsible. xD

Um.  What are the odds a certain somebody accidentally stumbled on it (or part of it) before anybody else even knew where it was when he was a kid? :huh:

Any takers? :P ;)

It's still good for Sa-ryun, it just means the cattle is fattening.

Good thing my mother language is Portuguese, but it is so strange to swap it after 48 chapters...

Omg, I did NOT see that coming. and Yea, their faces were hilarious xD

Their faces is so PRICELESS.

Their faces "are" so PRICELESS.

There, I fixed it for ya.

Nice Face!!!!!

A new sport: synchronised surprise response. :lol:

Omg i haven't laughed loud at a comic like that for a long time xD

on a side note does that mean he has now two? or will they merge?

Opps, The human rolled Need when the other two Greeded...

As soon as they started fighting over the orb I knew that was going to happen.

Waaaait?...... I think this will be the first time i have seen a writer buff up the MC this way, sure beats endless training arcs.

Their faces are so PRICELESS.

I think i can sum up the end of this one: "Whaa....?

Awesome, thanks for the new chapter EGS!!

great chapter, thanks easy going scans

Hahaha XD Imagine this offensive healer with that upgrade, his fist is now glowing with even more healing. I've heard of injections hurting but this XD

"Heheh. Don't worry, It only hurts in the beginning." *smack down commense*

Oh god, their faces, those faces.

Is it just me or with the lipstick gone, Sa Ryun actually gave you a whole different image. It's like visual kei turned to normal metro guy. Grell Sutcliffe to M-21.. uh well not so much. Or it's just cause he's getting beat up lately. 

WHAT?!! a Main character that actually knows how to think and use his abilities?!! This is impossible!

Well ,there are main characters that know how to use their abilities without knowing how to think (see;luffy).Why does the opposite never happen?

Healing punch to the rescue, I guess. ^_^

"Why didn't you tell me you were really hurt sooner?"
"Why did you go nuts trying to force that mode out of yourself the hard way, you idiot?"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics