Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 134votes)

I Don't Want This Kind of Hero

Alt Names: alt 이런 영웅은 싫어alt لا أريد هذا النوع من الأبطال
Author: Uncle
Artist: Uncle
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Official Naver translations:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=98
Go to I Don't Want This Kind of Hero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic translations New Window grant.walker
  • 0 Replies

102 Comments

life without a north pole... i'm getting a feeling hell can't be much worse than that.

Okay, one of my favorite devil kings ever.

ROFLMAO... Hence the chapter name "A Repelling Force"
This author is a comedic genius. lol. I like people like him. especially if they draw.

Who knew the power of two magnets would be so hilariously used?

Oh dear lord my sides. That is the best devil ever. Guess it's time to take up some blood magic, I want one too.

"I'll destroy their gun with my own gu-"

... I-I'm not imaginating anything! D:<

Dat piranha plant. >-<

Dat piranha animal fertilizer O_O Mamma mia!

Dat piranha plant. >-<

Hyena's face when punching Sasa.....i almost fell off the chair when i saw it....

Loved baddie's sensitive moment xD

I Don't Want This Kind of Hero

Where the heroes are largely useless or overly violent, and the villains cry at a scene of romance.

This is still perfect still even tough it went serious there for a moment. It's the best thing i could have asked for when i took a break from my copious amount of schoolwork (i really shouldn't have because gosh its all due thursday but i have no regrets)

Don't eat the bamboo!!!

It just got serious.

And yet it's still funny...?

This comic is magical.

This- this is surprisingly funny.

"Pack your weapons."

Next time he's seen, he's packing... a Duel Disk and Pokeball. Excellent. I hope it's not a Magikarp in there. That'd be anticlimactic. Also probably horribly copyright infringement.

Don't underestimate the Magikarp!

http://i.imgur.com/Jgxp4.jpg

"I want you to-

Cuddle the heck outta them..."

lol This manhwa is super hilarious, instantly followed :)

lol, there's just now way you can take this manhwa seriously..

That panda has some awesome weapons ^^.

Love that train scene too, poor background character was totally invisible.

"Pack your weapons."

Next time he's seen, he's packing... a Duel Disk and Pokeball. Excellent. I hope it's not a Magikarp in there. That'd be anticlimactic. Also probably horribly copyright infringement.

I'm so looking forward to the translation too! I think the translators are doing a really great job on this, because there are a lot of puns that make the comic quite difficult to translate but they never fail to find a good equivalent. Like with the cod soup thing in chapter 6. There's a pun in the beginning of chapter 9 too, maybe that's what's taking so long...? According to hatehero data bot on twitter, there is actually an organization called fork but it has yet to make an appearance in the comic and I can't really tell how reliable the data bot is.

When D:

Spoiler
Haha, can't help but love how easy to follow this thing is.
Today again I laughed my ass off when was almost sleeping, confortable, in the middle of night, just remembering this comic. It was the second time already. Goddamn, I feel like an idiot reading this manhwa and it feels so good.
...And they will combine their powers to become Sporks

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics