Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 55votes)

Hinatama

Alt Names: alt ひなたまalt Hina Tamaalt Hina-tama
Author: Iwaki Soyogo
Artist: Iwaki Soyogo
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amano Hinata, a high school boy, lives a quiet life in the country. One day, a light-haired transfer student, Kazama Ayato, arrives from Tokyo. In such a small town, it’s not long before Hinata runs into the laid-back, absent-minded Ayato, along with with his lively younger siblings: Hayato, Ikuto, and Chiyoko. It’s going to be quite a challenge for the Kazama family to assimilate into their new community out in the country!
Go to Hinatama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Heteronormative crap. New Window Pillamelai
  • 11 Replies

93 Comments

This is 100% gay.
Sigh, everyone's going off the handle about it being some kind of shounen-ai. It is not. If you actually bother to read it (and really pay attention) you'll see that one of the first things that happens in this series is the main character loses his excitement because the transfer student is not an attractive, and potentially lacking in morals, female. Meaning he's quite fond of the ladies.

So far it's a neat little slice of life series; think Usagi Drop, My Girl, Aishiteruze Baby, etc. I'm sure it's classified correctly.

Everyone seems to think that just because there's no fan service females in the series that it's yaoi. Grow up guys!

The worst you get is the protagonist blushing at the blonde guy because he's an attractive rarity, probably more so because they're in the country side.

I think it is indeed to going to a be a slice of life, child rearing, bromance. And I'm on board for that!!!
it looks normal for these chapters... but the comments section here is scaring me...
What´s with all the unsubtle yaoi vibes? I swear to the goddess, why can´t female mangakas just do a bromance..............and the kids are so damn annoying (how they are drawn also jank my chains, so damn freaky).

Boring read.

Mm, still grateful for the translation Moi Scanlations.
ok...but the second this gets gay i'm outa here
This isn't actually Yaoi. It became Shoujo because the female audience is the main market of Yaoi (supposedly gay men though -_-). Shoujo is one of the few processes for a manga to be Yaoi. Shoujo/Josei --> Shounen Ai -->Yaoi. Like in Hentai/Yuri. Shounen --> Ecchi --> Hentai/Yuri. It just means to say that in Shoujo, BL subtexts may be given or hinted and vise versa in Shounen.
This does not seem like yaoi to me.
However, I could be wrong.
The story is interesting, so I think I will wait for more chapters before jumping to any conclusions.
GUYS. THIS MANGA IS NOT YAOI. THERE MAY BE BL HINTS, BUT IT'S NOT YAOI. That's all.
Dang this looked interesting, but from my experiences (which I won't go into) I looked at the comments first, to hear people say this is yaoi.

I salute the people who read this manga before me and got tricked! (-_-)>
Posted Image
Dammit, tricked into reading Yaoi again. They should really stop making interesting covers...
IS THAT SUPOSSED TO BE EVEN THE END OF CH01??? HUH??? ARRRRRRGGGHHHH FRUSTRATED....
That's it...fool me once shame on me, fool me 10x...well that's still me...fool me the first time I wen't to the manga section in an anime convention and walked in the BL section of the Dealers Hall...that was pathetic for me...my point is
Spoiler
This is not shounen nor shoujo, this is forbidden land.
Run! Run for your life!
you can't fool me BL....
BL dear, BL. This is indeed, one of the series you just read and say ;; HOW THE HELL THIS ISN'T YAOI!? /sadface.

If you excuse me I am gonna go to die from the moe in that corner. /shots
wait a second. is this a trick? Theres no yaoi tag but this looks an awful lot like yaoi.
Should be shoujo.
Serialized in the magazine Otome High! which seems to target the shoujo demographic.
...is it a shounen or a shoujo?! I'M SO CONFUSED!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics