Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 109votes)

Yozakura Quartet

Alt Names: alt 夜桜四重奏 (ヨザクラカルテット)alt 夜櫻四重奏alt ヨザクラカルテットalt Nighttime Cherry Blossom Quartetalt Quartet of Cherry Blossoms in the Nightalt Yozakura Shijuusou
Author: Yasuda Suzuhito
Artist: Yasuda Suzuhito
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story revolves around four teenagers; Akina, Hime, Ao, and Kotoha; each of them having their own unique abilities. They run an office called Hiizumi Life Counseling Office, where their job is to help and protect the townspeople of Sakurashin, a town where humans and youkai co-exist with one another. The town is protected by a barrier created by the spiritual sakura known as The Seven Pillars. The Seven Pillars exist in both the human world and the youkai world and is the only thing that keeps both worlds connected to each other. However, recent bizarre incidents have occurred in their town and someone has threatened the safety of their town. It is up to the four of them to protect the town they love.
Go to Yozakura Quartet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

113 Comments

i love this chapter.

i love that 80 pages

i love that new girl(she's on a new level of ditsy cute) 

i love that new perv half-youkai sword(damn u for making that girl do all that weird pose, so jelly)

i love the fact that Akina got a badass(and perv) sword, meaning he's going to be fighting at the center, instead of just acting as a support.

todays an awesome day

Christ on a cracker, an 80 page chapter? How the heck did this happen?

Very awesome, thanks for the new chapter CXC Scans!!

I hope we get to see Tomoe again... T_T I want to see Kyousuke blush.

Akina Hiizumi-an ordinary person dealing with a succession of strange events on the street of cherry blossoms.

I only recently discovered this series. I made it to ch18 so far and can already say that this is not an accurate description of this character and has not been an accurate description of him for~10? chapters.

Spoiler

I think the manga really needs to take out that description of him and give him a new one. But, like i said, I am only on ch18... maybe things change.  Though even if they do, I still don't feel it will be accurate.  

Spoiler

Aside from that, I like the manga and the different abilities given to the youkai so far.

there's no human on the other side so this mean Hizumi Enyou descendents practice inbreeding.

Huh, for some reason I've missed earlier references to the fact Youmu and humans can't have children. This basically means that Akina can't be with either Hime or the oni-chick, right? As he's the last of the Hiizumi, and needs a successor.

isn't hizumi clan gift something that required receive and give not born with it?

biologi isn't part of science?!!!!!!

Love the new chapter by the way.

Spoiler

Damn that sword. I thought it was.. you know what I mean.

And the art is one of my favorites. I'll follow the work whatever this artist works at.

the power of siscon will unleash

Ao leveled up!

770fb169eb3536b46d63ca54558c39a9o.jpg

i want one of thoses HP potions

Me 2. Plus a MP potion

770fb169eb3536b46d63ca54558c39a9o.jpg

i want one of thoses HP potions

Same here, reached chapter 71 now...and pretty fun journey so far. Shit's about to get real though.

just marathon this manga

and this so marvelous, i dont know why but all of girls so hot and the god keep messing around haha

and last, if i have kotodama skill.....

from the first pages of ch 57 seemed to be real, do anyone kown the digital piano brand of the cover(vol.11)?

Drawing style reminds me of Devil survivor xD

Edit: Ok yea its the same artists, I also didn't even know he also did the character designs from durarara ._.)

yep he helps to a lot of people, he's drawing is also in other games like Digimon RE:Digitize and others Light Novels, but I think he's own series is the best (also if you don't know there is another version of the anime with the style more similar to the manga but with a ending on that series)

Drawing style reminds me of Devil survivor xD

Edit: Ok yea its the same artists, I also didn't even know he also did the character designs from durarara ._.)

Fucking Kotoha man

Orge chick just got molested oh no!!! glad to see the girls fight while the pitiful MC does nothing just warms my heart.

whatever troll, he did "try to do something" and also did something in this chapter so I don't know what Manga you are reading.

Great new chapter, thanks a lot CXC Scans!!

Orge chick just got molested oh no!!! glad to see the girls fight while the pitiful MC does nothing just warms my heart.

Hmm... and here Hime was just complaining about there not being anyone around to practice her sword work with. Once they 'befriend' her with extreme prejudice, new girl becomes live-in assassin <cough> sparring partner? Also, guessing she's probably a 'bred' half-youkai; i.e. ancestors were halves and it got passed down. 

And all I can say to the latter is that we don't actually see what Akina sees of the other world. We still don't know anything of what it's actually like. All we've got is Enjin's claims of how horrible it is, filtered through someone who absolutely hates being there due to his family's ancient grudge. Though note that they've managed to survive well enough for generations. And on its own, it may be pretty bad for humans... but Earth is "bad" for youkai (they are bound in humanoid forms, aging and dying). It may not be so bad anymore if the two worlds merge. A merged world may become amenable to both peoples, or they may even change with the world to adapt to it.

I'll concede I could be completely wrong. I'm just speculating. We really need to know more to make any real conclusions, and I'm just gambling on the themes presented so far in the series.

Granted, the only thing we know about it is that Enjin hates it there and that he gave Akina an incredibly bad impression of the place.

The only other thing though is that they've been sending the worst Youkai in the human world to that place for several generations.

Love the new chapter by the way.

Spoiler

thanks a lot CXC Scans!!!

Goddamn this series makes my boner harder than diamonds.

I don't remember the chapter, but I seem to recall it being implied that Akina already has the ability to both tune and drop, and that this more than anything differentiated the head family from the branch family.

Also, I don't think the two dimensions will be merged in this series, or if they do it'll be for only a brief period. There's a scene in this series where Enjin does a quick mind-meld with Akina to show how horrific the other dimension is, and they devote a page to Akina's horrified expression to hit home how traumatic the experience is for Akina.

This is expressed by Enjin as the reason he's doing what he is. That the branch family felt only loathing and resentment for what the main family had done to them; and that the form of their vengeance is to merge the two dimensions. So the other dimension is seriously bad news. Maybe Akina will decide to just let the Hiizumi clan die out though and cease sending Youmu over to the other dimension? Albeit, that won't stop whatever remains of the Hiizumi family on the other side from screwing around with the human dimension.

If I recall, it's more that while both branches of the family have both abilities, the main family (Akina) is much stronger in tuning, while the branch family (Enjin) is much stronger in dropping. Enjin certainly pulls both tricks himself.

And all I can say to the latter is that we don't actually see what Akina sees of the other world. We still don't know anything of what it's actually like. All we've got is Enjin's claims of how horrible it is, filtered through someone who absolutely hates being there due to his family's ancient grudge. Though note that they've managed to survive well enough for generations. And on its own, it may be pretty bad for humans... but Earth is "bad" for youkai (they are bound in humanoid forms, aging and dying). It may not be so bad anymore if the two worlds merge. A merged world may become amenable to both peoples, or they may even change with the world to adapt to it.

I'll concede I could be completely wrong. I'm just speculating. We really need to know more to make any real conclusions, and I'm just gambling on the themes presented so far in the series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics