Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 88votes)

Over Image

Alt Names: alt オーバーイメージalt 超越想像
Author: Yusa Mahiro
Artist: Chibimaru
Genres: Action ActionSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A colourless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one colour. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraodinary world. There, he witness two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seem to have come to sought out Sai to be her campanion. "Two points. Are you my enemy? Or are you a harmless citizen?"

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Over Image Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

@NyuuuuSaaaan
Ummmmm, Thats pretty obvious with the cliche similarity genre/theme stories. It's the question of 'You enjoy it? read it. You don't? F**k off and leave it and don't speak of it again (though there are people still come back to it and read it then bitch about it, again, which clearly say they do enjoy it at some point but just too jelly).
Like watching movies, tv series, music and books. They have same stuff in it but it's how they pace it with the ideas and story.
Also I'm interested in these better 'pieces' you saying about. I read people putting comments about it but never say what it is.
i like this true it reminds me of several series but i like it.
Errr...why the obvious rip-off? A protagonist with dispelling powers, alright, a tsundere girl, fine. Lazy, but I can understand that. But this is really going the extra mile, placing the ability solely in his right hand and giving her electric powers. Is that really such a brilliant setup that you can't change it up a little? Is that what people love about Kamijou and Misaka? How about copying the interesting science-based ESP/symbolism-based magic conflict? Or maybe the great futuristic setting? Sure you don't want a second protagonist with ridiculously awesome powers? This is really the part of Raildex you're going with?
And the rest of the manga is also either an obvious copy or a cliche. I've seen the pieces in better places. The protagonist's past holds some promise, but I'm really not getting my hopes up for this one.
i almost feel like this needs a tag for comedy with the ridicoulous shit in this
sorry, wrong manga(the only thing i hate about this site is u cant delete or edit your comment
still, this one is as much the same as the other one, just that i'll give the story 5/10
The author must be Light Novel reader, and fan of Kamijou Touma x Misaka Mikoto.
Freaking tsundere
So this is accel world + index eh....
@Cydric Thought that was kurogane no linebarrel?
Darn, there have been quite a few manga released recently that end the chapter in a dun dun duuun (or however that goes :P) moment...
A person complaining about something being original, how typical.
There is a difference between amnesia and forced amnesia. Amnesia involves a slightly bla backstory like El Palacio. Forced amnesia involves going berserk at some point over the realization of memories.
main character has amnesia is so original
The story flow is interesting. Fast-paced, but interesting. Its a real shame the characters are pushed along so quickly, there is some great potential for a slower-paced and more character-driven story. The basic ideas are by no means new or incredibly unique, but the execution in so far as yet has been excellent.
I would love to read the light novel version of this to see if they take that opportunity to slow up and develop personalities a little further.
Other than the relative shallowness of the characters (a pretty minor problem, and to be expected from a page-count driven manga adaptation) this is a good read. I would love to see it continue to develop in a new direction, and get some of the backstory that has been so obviously lurking up until now.
@Kirito

Don't say that, I didn't like Zegapain that much
Spoiler
oh, interesting.

following
The begining remind me of Zegapain
It's getting interesting, but feels like it's moving fast at the same time
@Level 99 Hero can't really help it since the MC is pretty much depressed from losing almost all his friends. At least this MC's cause for being pathetic is justified.
Oh yea another MC I oh so hate. Why are the overly good MC still coming out I thought they dyed awhile ago>_>
Strictly speaking, it's like they took the powers from Index and placed it in a survival type story. Also, having similar powers doesn't make it a copy.

Saying all that, I definitely do see a blatant resemblance to Index with that first chapter, but I suppose it depends on when the LN this story is based off of was actually written.
Pilica thrusts forth her sword...! hehehe giggity
@Bui Hieu Duc

No it's more like To Aru, but darker
so this is an accel world copy?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics