Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 88votes)

Over Image

Alt Names: alt オーバーイメージalt 超越想像
Author: Yusa Mahiro
Artist: Chibimaru
Genres: Action ActionSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A colourless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one colour. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraodinary world. There, he witness two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seem to have come to sought out Sai to be her campanion. "Two points. Are you my enemy? Or are you a harmless citizen?"

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Over Image Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Its not ending just check out baka-updates it says its still going.

You do know baka-updates get updated by people like us? I remember updating it to vol 1 ongoing a long time ago, but it wasn't changed even after vol 2 came out at the end of June. Thanks, I've just updated it.

Its not ending just check out baka-updates it says its still going.

So... I'm confused, is this series similar to "Accel World" or is it the other way around?

Spoiler

Intense. Shame manga is over now ;.;

WTF!!! HOW COME SO MANY MANGAS ARE ENDING!!!

Head-Smash-Against-The-Wall-Anime-Reacti

Oh, such a troll.

Not the end!  Yay!

That was rushed its sad to see it end like this = /

Well that sucks :( Guess I'll just have to wait till someone starts the LN... which probably won't happen...

it's not over. The volume 2 is on sale. The title is just confusing, it's the end of Volume 1.

I should have take a closer look at the side lines on the last page >_> The first line should be "This month's Over Image is the last chapter."

Spoiler

it's not over. The volume 2 is on sale. The title is just confusing, it's the end of Volume 1.

meh

Spoiler

There is some good news. chapter 8 is not the end. It is only the end of the first arc. It follows the same story as the novel. and the first arc ended just like this in the novel.

So we will get more over image people. YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindfuck titles, aahh

There is some good news. chapter 8 is not the end. It is only the end of the first arc. It follows the same story as the novel. and the first arc ended just like this in the novel.

No, the manga is axed... "Owari" at the bottom of the last page means "the end" and it also says, "Please look forward to my next work."

Sorry guys, thanks for reading! Please look forward to my next proj too.

I seen otherwise and chapter 8 is the final chapter.

nope

I seen otherwise and chapter 8 is the final chapter.

I have seen the raw of chapter 8. And it is the most rushed, bulshit, and doesnt make a fucking sense chapter. I have ever seen.

I think this manga got axed. That is the only reason why. Because it is very weird to end it this way. And the early chapters made us ready for  some serieus plot devolpments. But then bammmmmmmmm THE END.

Nice chapter

Seriously, he recovered them just like that?

MC's power is abstract > Re-imagines sword > OMFG TEH SORD IS SO ABSTRACT!?!?!?!

Seriously though, I wish the author gave him a better suited weapon for his erosion ability. Something like a floating eye where its gaze nullifies others color and makes it his own or something like that. Even gauntlets will do.

Damn, talk about front loading a story.

what is up with this mangaka and blatantly obvious foreshadowings that make things blatanly obvious, its like the mangaka is screaming "Tamaki is involved in all dis!" and the short hair girl images are screaming "this could be tamaki! or it could be misdirection!"

i dunno i just think the mangaka could be more subtle, or whoever wrote this... in the light novel did it say the girl had short hair? lol

Thought there would be more facing death in the eye than that. Well, as long as he got his memory back I suppose, at least partially anyway. Yay for swords

Talk about convenient memory recall. If that was all if took to fix amnesia...

Way to go Sai, you learn something every day.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics