Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.17 - 88votes)

Over Image

Alt Names: alt オーバーイメージalt 超越想像
Author: Yusa Mahiro
Artist: Chibimaru
Genres: Action ActionSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A colourless world, a pure white world, a world where everything is filled with only one colour. What ought to be a young man's usual route to school - Sai was suddenly blown away, it was such an extraodinary world. There, he witness two young girls' fight unfold before him. One of them is a blonde girl he has never seen before, and the other is Mikage Mikuro, a senpai at his Highschool. Then, the blonde girl appeared as a transfer student before Sai, who has just returned to the original world. In order to grant her wish, she joined the battle game "Over Image" on her own and now she seem to have come to sought out Sai to be her campanion. "Two points. Are you my enemy? Or are you a harmless citizen?"

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Over Image Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

155 Comments

Spoiler
I am interested where is this going. I don't think it'll trump over To Aru just because of the well crafted storyline but I hope it diverges from simply taking the main idea.
I think that the three girls have something to do with the game? like all three of them died in the game and had penalty resulting in their current state?
so wait an imagiation world with a right hand that stops others imaginations... imagine breaker rip lol aka toaru majutsu no index
Yep and next thing we know he will punch bitches and make their power disappear!
How I want to see another protagonist that delivering solid blow to bitches and not that "I don't hit girls" sh*t protagonist.
Hmm...Iv seen that before...

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its burning grip tells me to defeat you! SHINING FINGER!
Spoiler

Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
He better kill someone in this manga or a least half kill them. If not, im out of here.
So what everyone is saying is that this is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai again. Except that here, Sena actually has a real chance, and Yozora didn't wait until the very end of the story to start acting like she likes him.
I'm ok with this.
It the war of Sena and Yozora all over again, but now they have weapons and the main character at least have some manliness to himself.
as some have said, it feels cliche. in retrospect, not many manga's are 'original' anymore.
atm, there's only 2 chaps so i'll wait for a few more releases and see how things turn out
@Azurite
I really hope its something less predictable but i guess we'll have to wait and see. Following for now :)
Boku no Tomodachi ga Sukunai x To Aru Majutsu no Index every body
@Lswgamer
You forgot to add this: A black haired girl that knows you and seem to like you(or love you) and that you don't remember HER! I need to ask my Air Friend about it.
I agree with everyone.

But seriously, it just takes things from Lunatic Taker, Index, and Haganai.
Main Character uses Trap Card
Spoiler

Very Effective
Alright, so he's played the game before and his penalty was his memory? :P
wow the two main girls in this manga remind me of the two main girls from baku wa tomodachi ga sukuani
No, Touma never has and probably never will kill, the only thing he has no qualms about is beating the crap out of people.
Alright, a Black-haired girl with modest proportions that the protagonist does not remember but had story with; A blonde girl that is nicknamed milk cow due to certain assets and both hate each other. I Don't Have Many memories, but where have I seen that before? might as well ask my Friends.
Meet Touma 2.0... Although the original Touma was better as he had no qualms about killing someone...
Power based on imagination -> only usable in his right hand
Kid's got a crappy imagination, if you ask me.
interesting, hopefully he will man-up soon :D
To be honest, I have been noticing a lot of recent manga that play off some riff of "my power is to negate other powers". It's... getting kinda old.
im so tired of all these ninja that keep saying "i dont want to kill that wrong", that is so annoying. get with the dam game already, there are too many manga that do this kind of annoying hero stuff. why cant there be a manga that the main character dont give a bean from his can to this boring anal stuff. ADAPT OR DIE!!!
People, stop comparing it to mangas that are already out there and just enjoy it for what it is.
Awesome.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics