Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 168votes)

Ocha Nigosu

Alt Names: alt お茶にごす。
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the high school delinquent Masaya Funebashi, better known as "Devil Ma-kun" who is trying to reform his image by joining the tea ceremony club.
Go to Ocha Nigosu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

236 Comments

Kaho's  'Are you guys idiots?'  lines  had me in stitches 

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you read Kyou kara Ore wa!!. It's made by the same author as Ocha Nigosu (although it started ~20 years earlier) and in my opinion it's much funnier .

In my opinion, this one is funnier.  Of course, to each her/his own. ;) I think Nishimori-san refined his (her?) talent for situational comedy along w/ his art style.  Also, I didn't like the majority of the characters in the other one, whereas I've liked every main and supporting character in Ocha Nigosu so far, but that's just me.

Anesaki-san uses Sonic Cry.

It's super effective!

Aneki-san!

Everytime a release pops up I tell myself I'll wait for more. Time to lie in anguish awaiting the next, keep it up!

thank you for the update!

I pray someone can finish this series.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest you read Kyou kara Ore wa!!. It's made by the same author as Ocha Nigosu (although it started ~20 years earlier) and in my opinion it's much funnier .

And to this day the best manga i have ever read.

That's hands down the best comedy I've read. The only one topping it is Jitsu wa Watashi wa, but this one here is on an entirely different level. A pity it's ending soon though. I'll miss those characters. I wouldn't mind this reaching the 200-chapter mark even though it would require it to go another genre.

That's hands down the best comedy I've read. The only one topping it is Jitsu wa Watashi wa, but this one here is on an entirely different level. A pity it's ending soon though. I'll miss those characters. I wouldn't mind this reaching the 200-chapter mark even though it would require it to go another genre.

Whenever I read this I think of Supernatural... Those black eyes...

A couple of rebels pretending to be nice and doing nice things for people BUT IT'S A TRICK CAUSE THEY'RE DOING IT IRONICALLY

i'm dyin over here this shit is the best

High level hipster we got here

Isn't this manga completed already??

yes-- but the scanlations haven't been finished. 2 more chapters left in this vol and then a vol 11 (final). 

Isn't this manga completed already??

A couple of rebels pretending to be nice and doing nice things for people BUT IT'S A TRICK CAUSE THEY'RE DOING IT IRONICALLY

i'm dyin over here this shit is the best

thank you for the chapter!

Chapter 96 was all over the place.  Glad for another translated chapter, though!

Wow! It feels like there's 500 more fans now than this time last year. It feels good to know such an excellent story gets some love.

I'm sure he'll give her the sunset... if ya know what I mean.

So, next chapter Ma-kun tries to lasso the sun?  Thank you Maiden Lane for another chapter!

I feel like there was another manga along the same plot line, but the "Oni"- like protagonist was good at studying since he had no friends. It was shojo however. Anybody know the name?

Akuma ga Kitarite (Oneshot) seems to fit that description. It also has a "sequel" called Kimi ni Koishitei desu ka that expands the story.

I feel like there was another manga along the same plot line, but the "Oni"- like protagonist was good at studying since he had no friends. It was shojo however. Anybody know the name?

Damn you Nishimori Hiroyuki!!!! Why must you always make me reconnect to my feelings!!!! TT^TT

I've read a few first pages, and they were the clone of Angel Densetsu. It probably gets different further on, but if you enjoy this, I'd recommend checking out Angel Densetsu as well. It's hilarious.

It's almost a parody of Angel Desetsu man, it's one level deeper: he's thinks he's being mistaken for a delinquent when really he's a nice guy, but really he's actually just a delinquent. 

I've read a few first pages, and they were the clone of Angel Densetsu. It probably gets different further on, but if you enjoy this, I'd recommend checking out Angel Densetsu as well. It's hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics