Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 168votes)

Ocha Nigosu

Alt Names: alt お茶にごす。
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the high school delinquent Masaya Funebashi, better known as "Devil Ma-kun" who is trying to reform his image by joining the tea ceremony club.
Go to Ocha Nigosu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

236 Comments

so, is this already ended or...

Looks to me like the translators got bored of the manga and droped it...

so, is this already ended or...

So this is basically the end, huh

"Not Angel Densetsu" "Just go re-read Angel Densetsu"

Well, now I have to do just that.

Nice message to readers, but I've already read Angel Densetsu a few times.

what's this lol..

Every time I read a new chapter, I have to wonder if there's a cultural barrier or if this manga is just that strange. Either way, I love its weird sense of humor.

Kaho is best girl.

8 chapters to go right ?

Hell yeah! Thanks!

Hey, this is up and running again, huh? Good on ya, fellas.

The sad thing being that I can relate to them. Waiting to resolve a situation just makes it harder and harder and one own's mind the problem becomes so big that you just tell yourself one day: "Now its too late anyway...".

A new chapter!? All hope is not lost.

n/a

Oh god, you're one of those people.

And besides, we all know "Cheeky Angel" is the best and funniest series by this author. But seriously though, it has by far the longest anime adaptation too, that says much more to its objective popularity/merits than your single opinion that nobody else really gives a shit about.

Don't you know that my opinion is fact? You seem to be very misinformed.

In all seriousness, I feel like people who disliked KKOW more than Ocha Nigosu was put off by the bad art in the beginning. Not that I could blame them, the art was terrible. But as for the characters, plot, and gags, I'm going to have to give a clear edge to KKOW. It was definitely Hiroyuki's magnum opus in my opinion. I'm really curious to see the reasons of people who've finished both series and still prefers Ocha Nigosu.

sorry, double post, dunno how to delete this

And in my opinion that's pretty ludicrous, KKOW is the best manga I've ever read. Also, Imai's girlfriend? Since when did Imai have a girlfriend? Are you confusing him with Itou? Imai did have a love interest near the end but they never got together.

Oh god, you're one of those people.

And besides, we all know "Cheeky Angel" is the best and funniest series by this author. But seriously though, it has by far the longest anime adaptation too, that says much more to its objective popularity/merits than your single opinion that nobody else really gives a shit about.

Am I the only one who sees chapter 99 on this page as between 89 and 90?

nah there's probably some sort of chapter numbering fault it should be fairly easily resolved by either an admin or the original uploader

Am I the only one who sees chapter 99 on this page as between 89 and 90?

And in my opinion that's pretty ludicrous, KKOW is the best manga I've ever read. Also, Imai's girlfriend? Since when did Imai have a girlfriend? Are you confusing him with Itou? Imai did have a love interest near the end but they never got together.

Whoops, yeah, I meant Itou.  It's been awhile since I read it, and I never was good with names, let alone names from a language with which I'm less familiar.  Itou and his ex-delinquent (sort of) girlfriend were the ones I liked.  "Best" is subjective. ;P

...That's why it's called opinion.  You like that better, I like this better.  Oh, but Imai was the only one I liked (and his girlfriend).

No way. Ma-kun does not even come close to Mitsuhashi, and Imai is the most lovable idiot you'll ever see. At least one thing KKOW definitely did better, it's side characters. It's literally incomprehensible to me how one could enjoy Ocha Nigosu more than KKOW.

...That's why it's called opinion.  You like that better, I like this better.  Oh, but Imai was the only one I liked (and his girlfriend).

</3

In my opinion, this one is funnier.  Of course, to each her/his own. ;) I think Nishimori-san refined his (her?) talent for situational comedy along w/ his art style.  Also, I didn't like the majority of the characters in the other one, whereas I've liked every main and supporting character in Ocha Nigosu so far, but that's just me.

No way. Ma-kun does not even come close to Mitsuhashi, and Imai is the most lovable idiot you'll ever see. At least one thing KKOW definitely did better, it's side characters. It's literally incomprehensible to me how one could enjoy Ocha Nigosu more than KKOW.

Would be epic if president ended up getting some weird nickname from the gangster scene if they start connecting her with being friends to funabashi.  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics