Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 168votes)

Ocha Nigosu

Alt Names: alt お茶にごす。
Author: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Artist: Nishimori Hiroyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the high school delinquent Masaya Funebashi, better known as "Devil Ma-kun" who is trying to reform his image by joining the tea ceremony club.
Go to Ocha Nigosu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

236 Comments

"I'm coming for you ,asshole" - Ooooh shitt......
Spoiler
he's gonna lap the judo club, twice, just for kicks, I would.
Am I the only one that looked up average sprint times for this age group?

The times they have listed are surprisingly plausible, slightly longer than the average for U.S. freshmen in competition. (~11.5 for males and ~13 for females)
I CAN'T. HANDLE. THE PRESSURE.
Can't wait for next chapter. GO TEA CLUB!! :)
crap my heart won't stop pounding! I'm feel the pressure! what will the outcome gonna be? >A<
haha Laughed hard at the chameleon plant xD
thx for the new chapter :)!
Probably one of the more effective recruitment pages I've seen.
Funebashi is definitely one of the funniest manga characters I've ever seen lmao
lol, after I've read the last chapter there was a word that kept lingering in my mind: Ablaze
rarely seen a chapter titled so fittingly and thus making actually an impact. usually I forget a chapter title right after I read it xD
That boy is about to go super sayain
Oh...It's On now!!!!!!
Go! go! Herbivores
I see, the strongest being in this series is ... the tea club president!
Haha I can just imagine her counting the days when she graduates to go blood thirsty impala on that guy, the tea club is the only thing that's keeping her from doing it.
Oh no, you didn't!

Posted Image

*President enters room

"WE WILL DESTROY ALL SPORTS CLUBS AT THE SPORTS MEET! RAWR"
ohhhh you just pressed the wrong button boy!
I must have reread this series up to whatever the current scanalation is at 4 times by now. It's great.
Ocha Nigosu!!! Spread the word to those who have not seen the beauty of this manga!
tea is good.
I like this manga it reminds me of Angel Densetsu.
Everyone in the tea club are all philosophers lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics