Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

wanna ask...is this a monthly series, or is CAT understaffed again?

It's a good thing this is a manga, or you guys discussing about a maiden's weight would get destroyed in seconds. >_> For real though, have a little shame.

Maiden? That outdated term?

For fear of being smitten by those destroyers you allude to, >_> click the tag.

Spoiler

It's a good thing this is a manga, or you guys discussing about a maiden's weight would get destroyed in seconds. >_> For real though, have a little shame.

Way to miss the point, that being that the artwork changed. People would be doing the same thing if a Gundam started looking noticeably different.

God damn, all the girls are looking pretty chunky.

Did they change the artist? The drawing feel a lot different than what they used to be (and not in a good way)....

is it just me or did everyone get fat?

either I have to change my eyeglasses or the drawing goes bad ...

It's funny how there is a common consensus for once. Gotta love that sense of unity. :P

Only explanation I can give is that the festival season is synonymous with cake season XD

either I have to change my eyeglasses or the drawing goes bad ...

is it just me or did everyone get fat?

Did they change the artist? The drawing feel a lot different than what they used to be (and not in a good way)....

God damn, all the girls are looking pretty chunky.

the anime end after the tournament ...

I hope this is not manga which aim for LN promotion again ...

(end at the same place)

I think the proportions got a bit boxy. meh, its not deviating much so its fine.

All the girls except for Claire look a bit more tranny... Kamito's a block though.

She thought it was grudge and revenge ... but it's  was just her instinct reacting to his manhood .

SHE WANT THE D .

Is it just me or the art became worse compared to earlier chapters?

I think the proportions got a bit boxy. meh, its not deviating much so its fine.

@Sancrea CubexCursedxCurious was completed months ago...

@Fluffyknowsyou It's actually pretty balanced in the Light Novel, with the focus being on the Ellis/Kamito pairing in the later novels...When it's not doing Greyworth/Kamito...

The progress with this series is a bit slow,so I sort of drift in and out, forgetting things along the way. xD

But after reading the last few chapters I remembered why I like this series. It's so adorable,but knowing this type of series ellis is just another girl until claire makes him hers with a confession or something. >.>

After reading this manga today i remember why i stopped reading LN. It's simply because claire is so fucking annoying dem stupid tsundere characters, but even among them she is one of the more annoying. Sure that isn't that obvious in later chapters here in manga but since LN is all about those inner monologue and dialogue tsundere characters are really annoying there, another example would be hidan no aria which i also dropped or cube x cursed x curious which i want to drop but since it's completed i want to finish(but it's one 1 volume per month or even more.....can't stand that fear). In other words without claire this would be xxxx times better.

Well... if you can just put whatever tsun thing Claire does as normal, aaand get on with the story. ಠ_ಠ
The actual Blade Dance Arc was pretty good, and it's getting better every volume: in story plot and art :3

as for Claire, she's obviously more 'tsun' than 'dere' but... she's also an obvious closet M .. (・∀・ )

Does this manga progress further than the anime?

So far, the manga only reached the Cursed Armament Seal Arc, which is the last one in the anime. The manga would most likely go beyond that, and to the Blade Dance Arc :3

After reading this manga today i remember why i stopped reading LN. It's simply because claire is so fucking annoying dem stupid tsundere characters, but even among them she is one of the more annoying. Sure that isn't that obvious in later chapters here in manga but since LN is all about those inner monologue and dialogue tsundere characters are really annoying there, another example would be hidan no aria which i also dropped or cube x cursed x curious which i want to drop but since it's completed i want to finish(but it's one 1 volume per month or even more.....can't stand that fear). In other words without claire this would be xxxx times better.

i keep forgetting what the story is about >.<

i keep forgetting what the story is about >.<

clifhanger, a really big one... nah just kidding x3

Does this manga progress further than the anime?

its just you

People are too hung up on this MC thingy, trying to demand that he has believable flaws, or general competence, for their own convenience. Can't be both Shinji and Jesus at the same time.

That is a horrendous example.

Wait ... what just happened at the end of 26? Gotta go and read this last chapter again ... Hmmmm.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics