Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 102votes)

Jyashin-chan Dropkick

Alt Names: alt 邪神ちゃんドロップキックalt 邪神与厨二病少女alt 사신짱 드롭킥
Author: Yukiwo
Artist: Yukiwo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jyashin-chan Dropkick is a violent slapstic comedy about a delusional gothic lolita, Yurine, who summons a demon girl with the tail of a cobra, Jyashin-chan.

They'll have to live together until Yurine finds a way to send Jyashin-chan back to hell, or until Jyashin-chan kills Yurine.
Go to Jyashin-chan Dropkick Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

220 Comments

?????????????? WHERE THE "DOOD" YOU MOFOS .....

WHERE IS THE FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ???????????????????????????????????????

This may not be well known but "dood" is a word only those worthy enough can use.

As you can see, I'm just a lowly prinny, unworthy of this sacred word.

It's just a prank, bro!

?????????????? WHERE THE "DOOD" YOU MOFOS .....

WHERE IS THE FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ???????????????????????????????????????

It's just a prank, bro!

Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? You could've gotten yourself moidered!

No, Jyashin, you were lying, you simply admitted to it after a threat. Be happy that she didn't end up catching you on the lie without you fessing up, otherwise, I doubt it would have stopped at your hand...

The capturing of Pekora has begun!

They went to Kitchen to buy Chicken. Lololol

83rynhT.png

It's just a prank, bro!

wow, it's been a while I see kuu-dere character in manga ...

too bad it's not permanent ...

Wow...Serious Mode Medusa is hot! That steady glare, the 'Jyashin, you are a mere insect before me' look... It's like Medusa is Yurine's little sister!

And, as we all know, Jyashin is the bottom feeder of this series. Medusa finally asserted herself as being Jyashin's superior.

Moedusa~

Medusa-chan confirmed the best girl in the series mmm...

Medusa's just...too kind!!! T_T

Almost to a fault... Or is she actually kind to a fault?

What the hell? No Sharingan? No demonic contract symbol? Same colour? Both organic? I want my money back!

But yeah, we actually see that back in first chapter, just not very clearly.

Holy shit. No eyepatch and hair down = maximum cute.

no shit! that's a howly moe!

Holy shit. No eyepatch and hair down = maximum cute.

I keep forgetting that Yurine is quite a cute girl without her eye patch or goth-loli clothes. She's the second cutest, after Medusa of course.

Wait...is this the first time we're seeing her without her eyepatch?!

Second time actually. Can't remember which chapter it was, but a little note said that the eye patch was just an accessory.

She's actually saving her from her stupid plan.
Spoiler

Wait...is this the first time we're seeing her without her eyepatch?!

The best laid plans of mice and men...

Psycho yandere girl ...

Time to level up guro in this manga ...

A lady cop with eighth grader syndrome... Guess they either didn't test her for mentally stability or they figured she wouldn't cause much damage. I say the former is true, since they gave her a firearm.

Looks like Jyashin found her girlfriend. Too bad she's a yandere and legally allowed (in mangaland Japan) to carry a firearm, and she has sadism tendancies. It also tells us who voted for Jyashin during that angel test: the nutcase lady cop.

Well, now that Jyashin has someone who loves her and is willing to injure her daily, Yurine can snatch up Medusa and the angel girl to start building her harem in a blood free love nest.

An actual yandere appears.

Oh dear.

Is it not amusing that the omake gets more comments than the actual chapter?

Btw, Medusa ftw.

I'm still chuckling at the elevator omake and I have no idea why.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics