Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

why so much expositions!?!?!?

The series was always about expositions, Nanami's status as a princess and her many siblings was introduced  wayyyyyyyy back in chapter 1 but we're only finally learning about it ties into things.

why so much expositions!?!?!?

will there be a tragedy tag or will they be able to make a diff story this time round

2 things:

1. what's that "pitfall flag" supposed to mean, it was never shown before

2. Was I the only one waiting for a maid to show up, drop something while going "kyaaa", showing the 3 of them in jail and nanami saying "reading the story in the monument aloud is a serious crime in our country"?

1. Pitfall is exactly like it sounds, if you dig to deep you'll be trapped or in trouble. In this case it seems that looking for information would only backfire.

2. The monument is integral to the story so i doubt comic hi-jinx would ensue at such a plot point.

I just realized that both VI and Anime-Koi uses the same style of speech translation for Hakua.
I like Underwater subs but now I feel I should get Anime-Koi also because of this :\

Man, the anime skipped so much on that stone tablet flashback. That it lost all the feels.

I don't think the anime is aiming for feels. It's more light-hearted than this already light-hearted manga.
The interesting question would be to compare the LN, manga, and anime side by side, which follows which.

Does dropping those an offense? I mean if a maid drop something ONE time would cause at least a verbal reprimand, at worst firing or jail if it cause severe injuries(criminal negligence).

2 things:

2. Was I the only one waiting for a maid to show up, drop something while going "kyaaa", showing the 3 of them in jail and nanami saying "reading the story in the monument aloud is a serious crime in our country"?

There is also the "heavy burden girl flag" in the anime. If you look closely it look like a girl on top of a guy.

2 things:

Man, the anime skipped so much on that stone tablet flashback. That it lost all the feels.

tch, what a downer feeling. I wanted  to read more and then the chapter finished.

Weird to see many complaints about the plot getting complex.
I'm more annoyed if the author's work got axed before the plot got complex.
It's been there since chapter 1, that Souta is not a happy-go-lucky person even though his harem is.
And remember this is an LN adaptation (btw make sure to watch the anime which is closer to the LN if I heard correctly), the plot has already been fleshed out to be complex.

The story has just been kid-friendly, but it never intended to stop at that since the beginning.
And am I the only one getting teared eye by the flag legend?

I did too bro, I did too.

I'm not a translator but... I'm pretty sure Nanami should have been talking in old style japanese the entire time.  So the translator decided to use old english to show the difference between her speech patterns and everyone else.  Not sure what I think about it though...

Watched the anime, its evident that they all have distinctive speech pattern. Its one of the factor why I like it, don't know if others find it annoying though.

Kinda disappointed that Hakua's berserked attics didn't quite fit in the anime.

And am I the only one getting teared eye by the flag legend?

You see, Nanami is a fucking knight so she speaks like that.

k, question if Nanami is the knight who is the golden princess, they seem to be two seperate entities in the story

Fuck the plot, give me more harem.

Lol after a little while, ending up in jail was funny now...sorta redundant and filler

Spoiler

MC being put 3x in jail within 1 chapter ...

must be a new record ... =3= ...

The Bard should be an Idol in the current Hatate Souta life

Spoiler

You can't really blame him :P

funny how the anime reached where the scanlation is...

Thanks PurrNyan! Could you cut back on Nanami's speech style a little? Would appreciate it! :3

When your shit stops selling or ranking well...you do a line of coke and hope for the best. I don't really see this series improving though. It's like he wants to make this into some sort of MMORPG and it ain't going to end well.

You all do realize that this has been alluded to all along right?
Seriously, go back and reread the released chapters. There are bits of foreshadowing scattered all throughout the early chapters.

Seriously, liked this manga because it was a harem/comedy and it had something refreshing like flags, but the author tried to mix it with some deep plot s**t and i don't know any longer. My brain is full of "wtf?!" right now. 

When your shit stops selling or ranking well...you do a line of coke and hope for the best. I don't really see this series improving though. It's like he wants to make this into some sort of MMORPG and it ain't going to end well.

whats with all the "art thou" shite going on from chapter 9 onwards. Fucking speak normally dammit

You see, Nanami is a fucking knight so she speaks like that.

whats with all the "art thou" shite going on from chapter 9 onwards. Fucking speak normally dammit.

I'm not a translator but... I'm pretty sure Nanami should have been talking in old style japanese the entire time.  So the translator decided to use old english to show the difference between her speech patterns and everyone else.  Not sure what I think about it though...

Tss...Hinagiku is still Nr.1!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics