Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 68votes)

Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master

Alt Names: alt 虎x鹤 妖师录alt Tiger x Cranealt Tiger x Crane Record of the Demon Master
Author: Huang Xiao Da
Artist: Huang Xiao Da
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Amongst demons, dark arts, and rare mystical treasures, a chance meeting between a boy named Tiger and Xiao Xuang, a powerful exorcist, marks the beginning of a great friendship. So begins the adventures of Tiger and company in a fantasy world where demons are tamed and tradition is protected.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/8805.html
Go to Tiger x Crane - Record of the Demon Master Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

113 Comments

dang, this ling zhi is cute..

but she is a grandma

and she is married

i am confussed

What a twist ,the old granny turned into kid ... this comic always surprises me ,thanks!

Does his personality change to one that isn't cocky and annoying?

Dont know about annoying but im sure tiger isnt cocky now.
The story is nice and you dont need to focus on tiger. I find it better than naruto after the time skip.

So the sister has been mentaly deranged since the birth, huhu way to go.....

The kid seems too cocky for me to keep reading, currently on chapter 10 with no signs of change so far, yet hes being rewarded with learning this magic stuff almost instantly.

There's a lot of text to read for it all just to lead up to a fart joke too.

Is it worth continuing? Does his personality change to one that isn't cocky and annoying?

So in the end, both of them faced abuse :(

The sister look beauty in bottom right panel of page 13 chap 149. So that how she is without her usual evil mask.

Finally caught up after so many months

????

no still around 60 chapters to go

seeing the crazy daughter and her situation CONSTANTLY screems "Avatar" in my head every time she shows up

You mean Avatar: The Last Airbender?
I dont know why should a Chinese author be influenced by something that's not even that popular in Asia.
At first, I thought it was 'that alien movie' Avatar and was like 'wth?'

Finally caught up after so many months,yet still, seeing the crazy daughter and her situation CONSTANTLY  screems "Avatar" in my head every time she shows up, while seeing tiger constantly reminds me of "Naruto".

Thanks for the update!

ah, i thought you guys caught up already. since usually you released 3 chapters at once in a day xD

anyway thank you for the great job as always!

yeah, most of the time we release by batch if we haven't caught up, but we haven't had much time so it has been lying around ^^

ah, i thought you guys caught up already. since usually you released 3 chapters at once in a day xD

anyway thank you for the great job as always!

thank you for the awesome release as usual.

anyway, since it's only one chapter does that mean we've reached the official release?

thank you for the awesome release as usual.

anyway, since it's only one chapter does that mean we've reached the official release?

wow...

budha ksithigarbha...

So interesting and awesome fights going on I really like it ,thanks!

AND HE LIVES ...

he was ugly , and uninteresting .... but i feel him , One-sided love sucks , he deserved better . He's also forever alone like me .

A love story out of no fcking where .

And is still better than Twilight ...

Pretty strong chapters ,really liked them !

Thank you!

both ?

with an iron price, only one people can use it once in their lifetime, a thing which belong to no one , yet everyone can use it once

This is such a masterpiece -.-
Can't believe all the master twists in one story !

So much going on in the darkness
Please translate it all already, I need this to survive :(

What... What happened? Time manipulation? Hyper clock up? O_o

both ?

What... What happened? Time manipulation? Hyper clock up? O_o

that evil onee san

0ebcb7eba6583371f8ed2b5cc9347b2d.jpg

Tfw she uses lightning too
Anyone else feel like this with cliffhangers??? cliffhanger-o.gif

ZA WARUDO!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series