Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 68votes)

Regarding Death

Alt Names: alt About Deathalt 죽음에 관하여
Author: Sini
Artist: Hyeono
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Regarding Death Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

102 Comments

I love the author notes

goddammed, y u have to make me shed manly tears? >.>

This are manly tears alright!.

Wow, that was a great pair of chapters, very good. Thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scans!!!

This chapter was too depressing. My heart wasn´t ready for this beautiful chapter. Truly a beautiful and excellent tragedy manhwa! Thanks for the chapter, anyway.

Usually, I'd rant about the waste of time and effort when another group already works on something another group has done. But, reading again chapters 3.5 and - unavoidably - 4, that felt BEAUTIFUL, again. That manhwa brings tears to our grown up eyes as if it was nothing :)

coolest manhwa I've seen ever! Thanks SCS!

That would make no sense. The boy spoke of time spent with his parents, and was some years in from being born, rather then a fetus. So it must have been the reincarnate life.

Well, I think that would explain the "In the end, they..." part from the beginning of the story, and the times they spent together could mean his parents had gone on vacations while the wife was pregnant. He did mention the sounds, but not the views, right ?

And I couldn't find where it said that some years had past since the baby was born at all. If talking about the baby has a diaper, I think the author put it that way for censoring reason, not that it actually portraits the age of the boy.

Xsorrow256X: I think the ending is what happened before the beginning of the chapter, as in the life the child had before the abortion, not the new life after reincarnating.

That would make no sense. The boy spoke of time spent with his parents, and was some years in from being born, rather then a fetus. So it must have been the reincarnate life.

Good chapter. Those author notes are hilarious! Thank you for the new chapter, too.

oh, that was a good one. thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

If I can make even one friend like that before I die, I will be able to leave with no regrets. Thanks for the new chapter.

Thank you for the new chapter! A silent yet powerful chapter.

another great chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream Scans!!

Now that I have had a close look, the baby does look like he's smoking, Passerby.

Wonder how it feels like to have somebody smoking inside your stomach...

Well, I think this episode mainly concerns those irresponsible people who couldn't be bothered to use condoms and only opt for abortion as a way out. The circumstances around the couple weren't described and it's difficult to say that abortion in general is portrayed as evil here.

It's a delicate issue but I'm not fond of how abortion is portrayed as 'evil' in this chapter (or at least, it's not in a good light). Well prepared parents will certainly not opt for abortion. In contrast, I believe only couples who are financially inadequate/emotionally unprepared will go for it. Then there's the issue where an infant is diagnosed with disability/incurable diseases during pregnancy. Just because some couples are fine and dandy with it doesn't mean everyone can cope as well as them and hope for the best.

The baby was about to be aborted, and God went into the baby's body (as seen by the image of the baby that looks to have a cigarette in his hand) to face the horror of the procedure (which basically involves sticking a sharp vacuum cutter to cut the body into pieces and suck them out).

Xsorrow256X: I think the ending is what happened before the beginning of the chapter, as in the life the child had before the abortion, not the new life after reincarnating.

Thanks for clearing that up!

very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter!!

kind of left ambiguous I'd say......

Thank you for the new chapter! By the way, what´s up with that ending. Were they gonna do an abortion?

God is laughing at the readers for thinking that death is something that happens to other people, but never themselves... goddammit.

Very cool, thanks a lot for the great new double release!!! 

The end to chapter 14 has God smiling/grinning. I bet he´s enjoying it. Anyway, thank you for the new chapter!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics