Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

"these two would be horrible together"

famous last words before setting sail

Yeah, let's just hope daisuke doesn't turn put her through the meat grinder like he did with hori

"these two would be horrible together"

famous last words before setting sail

what is this forced ship?

Have you heard of Pair the Spares*?

To me, this is a mild case of Pair Despair**.

* - Once all major romantic conflicts are resolved, the author sticks leftovers together in a misguided attempt to make the leftovers' fans happy.

** - The feeling Pair the Spares actually induces most of the time. "So not only does Bestgirl-chan lose for a stupid reason, she's so trivial that you'll just stick her with A$$hole-kun who almost killed MC from spite (just so Loveinterest-chan could Realize Her True Feelings and stop being a Whiplash Tsundere***)? You can freaking bite me, Sensei-sensei."

*** - Aka the Reset Tsundere. "This is the fifteenth time I've promised you sex waitohmygodyoujusttouchedmyboobwatchmebeatyoutodeath" and/or "I've finally realized you're as trustworthy as a saint whatthehellrivalchanjustflashedyousoIhateyouforeverforafewchapters (depending on how desperate Sensei-sensei is to milk the plot)".

Spoiler

Didn't know I needed this reaction image until I got it.

Yanagi x Sakura?  Seems like a good pairing, and they both get over their heartbreaks.  Ship it.

HMMMM. I dont know how to feeeel. I want them to be happy. But like this... its like... rebound couple? I dont know mannnn..

ooh. i'm actually liking this pairing.

kinda like the current sakura too- she's more resilient/confident and less passive now (at least, compared to before) and i could've swore that the author drew her extra cute this chapter.

what is this forced ship?

The story of two people who gets dumped (Yanagi by Yuki and Sakura by Tooru). This is getting interesting! I SHIP THEM.

The most interesting part is they get dumped by a couple (not officialy but we could assume tooru and yuki have a chance of dating) that rejects them.

it's time for sail captain!!

Can these two be the main couple now? At least they don't have domestic violence issues.

To be fair Hori would actually appreciate some DV from Miyamura.

As Sakura was rejected.. please pair up Yanagi with her :c

I mean, he has to be there for a reason...

you have powers :o 

Yet another reminder that Tooru picked the wrong girl.

Can these two be the main couple now? At least they don't have domestic violence issues.

Well, another shipping route we go!

GDI Yanagi. Who you want to get with.???? Yoshino sister or Sakura.? You want to get as many love flag as you can 

Bakahatsu, ikemen yarou

Horimiya:Where if one ship unfortunately ends, It makes room for a much better ship. The only rom-com where every character ends up a couple and I love it so much

Guess their giving attention to underused char this arc.

but my ship in the cover pls continue that.

oooww yeeessss~

Evanescence intensifies

He needs help waking up, he hasn't problems with sleeping.

Well, after finally catching up to Horimiya last chap, this is a pretty meh follow-up.
But hey, at least it updates on the regular *eyes Iris Zero menacingly*

Pretty sure the author attempted to make a character with features that's literally impossible to find in a real life person

Oh, they probably exist. They're either single, because no actual human male would want to date someone who regularly beats him up for no reason the the point of bruising (and it's not some kind of SM play), or they're in an abusive relationship where the guy is threatened into staying with her.

As Sakura was rejected.. please pair up Yanagi with her :c

I mean, he has to be there for a reason...

They should've been paired with their first choices smh

Both of them are good people that should have been given a chance by their crushes. 

In my mining camp experience if you put a death metal song as your wake-up alarm in the cellphone it's a sure method: or you wake-up immediatly or the entire dorm will beat you untill you wake-up.

It's amusing that this chapter and a Maou-jou de Oyasumi chapter where the princess couldn't sleep at all (again) showed up one after another in my follow list.

Speaking of which I have trouble get up too nowadays... I usually can get up at 4am when I need to before, now I struggle to get up at 6 for work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics