Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

I would let her nibble ALL the things

Doggone it, I love her tiny boots.

We need more of that dream story.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!

My long term memory is useless.

precious children

Man, I agree with everything Iura said on that inside cover page. Damnit Tooru.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!

My long term memory is useless.

FUCK IT! Lets run with it.

That guy is pretty similar to a friend of mine. He's so cool, maybe even pretty, yet he doesn't seem to realize how handsome he actually is.

What retarded, she reads manga. I thought she was smart and all. Blah.

/s

I can't believe my rare pairing actually has a chance at canon. What a wonderful feeling.

tumblr_oyt6zbv6lE1uqph3go1_500.jpg

Bleh. I understand we have to Pair Up the Spares, but... this pairing just doesn't feel like it works for me. We hardly know anything about Yanagi. (And I keep confusing him with the other Yanagi from Last Game!)

giphy.gif

Frankly Yanagi was like the focal character of the 2 previous chapters and yet comments like "I don't remember who these people are" are still showing up. Guess the fatigue with the series dragging out from the main plot (which is pretty much resolved) is real.

Still find my monthly dose to be cute tho. On the other hand, I was able to buy 9 out of the 11 published volumes so yay me.

Have you heard of Pair the Spares*?

To me, this is a mild case of Pair Despair**.

* - Once all major romantic conflicts are resolved, the author sticks leftovers together in a misguided attempt to make the leftovers' fans happy.

** - The feeling which Pair the Spares actually induces most of the time.

collapsed

Now taking bets on who will be next.

Ah, the ol' "I'm a homely nerd but this friendly hot person wants to spend time with me so I'm going to cherish every moment."

WHAAAAAT?

I thought he'd go with the elder sister!

I just want Sakura to be happy! so I ship it!

Oh look, another author pairing his leftovers together...

Meh.  Pair the Spares can work, and it can be fine, but it needs to be done carefully or it just feels like it was done for the sake of convenience.  I'm not sold on these two liking each other yet.  But hey, they also aren't actually liking each other yet, so let's see how it goes.

Is this a “pair the spares” thing? Well no matter! I think they’re cute together!

At this point, I don't even know who these two are.

Gonna have to read everything from the beginning again at some point, I guess.

And gosh, is it such a bad thing for characters who got rejected, to find a new chance at love? It's not like every crush you've got on somebody, can always be requited. So moving on and finding someone else isn't really such a bad thing...I think?

Not in manga universe, every first love must last eternally and anything after that is wicked and impure! Even if it's just struggling, fighting and misunderstandings that would break any relationship.

After reading chapter 84: I'd ship it<33 /o/ 

And gosh, is it such a bad thing for characters who got rejected, to find a new chance at love? It's not like every crush you've got on somebody, can always be requited. So moving on and finding someone else isn't really such a bad thing...I think?

Oh, they probably exist. They're either single, because no actual human male would want to date someone who regularly beats him up for no reason the the point of bruising (and it's not some kind of SM play), or they're in an abusive relationship where the guy is threatened into staying with her.

I don't know why Minamoto Monogatari popped in my mind while I was reading your comment

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics