Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

and if you read on description section at top of the page there is note:

Do Not Upload(Dragon&Fly Scans)
please go to their website to read Eng. version
mexicans.... you did not just post that.... are retarded or younger then 12? to make such a racist coment
mexicans?
WTF why are we losing to the italians and mexicans in chapters so that makes me sad that there so far ahead
@gundamgundam
It didn't start with Kuroshitsuji, though. GFantasy also ran Saiyuki and [switch] just to name a few, and that was 10+ years ago.
Shounen or shoujo doesn't matter with this one. Fans of either should enjoy it so far. Definitely worth following if you enjoy those school days (not "School Days"), slice of life romances.
To read it off the scanlator's online reader: http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/horimiya/

Kuroshitsuji (Which by the way, the magazine admitted it's exclusively aimed at fujoshi)

Well, that surely explains the sorry state the manga is in right now :S
>It's released in monthly Gfantasy, a shounen magazine. It's really not up for debate.

Oh, it is. Since Kuroshitsuji, Gfantasy has become a magazine that also publishes manga aimed at women (AKA shoujo), and while it was true that in its beginnings was a pure shounen magazine, it is no longer so. In fact, that is the case of all Square Enix shounen magazines. I suppose that since the record sales made by Kuroshitsuji (Which by the way, the magazine admitted it's exclusively aimed at fujoshi) they have wanted to replicate its success by publishing more shoujo in magazines aimed at boys (shounen).
Things are not so easily anymore when it comes to demographics and magazines, since the publishers have noticed that shounen/seinen magazines also have female readerships, they have begun to publish series that appeal to them. For example Morning, one of the most seinen of the seinen magazines, publishes the yaoi manga "Kinou Nani Tabeta?" which is clearly aimed at women.
This isn't a shoujo, it's a shounen. It's released in monthly Gfantasy, a shounen magazine. It's really not up for debate.
@zp92: there is a related series : Hori-san to Miyamura-kun only made by Hero and the art of OVA it's similar to this one...I'm agree with you, it's more like a josei but with a pinc of shoujo.
Ch 7 can be found here
BTW, I don't think this manga is shoujo but neither shounen, For me is more like jousei.
In fact I think this manga is similar in some things to satou-kun to tanaka-san, a jousei manga.
BTW, I watch the trailer of the OVA but I don´t know, the art are a little weird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULhWheRYZRM
english translate please
This is so CUTE & REFRESHING!!
chapter 7 was already out..
This was enjoyable, nice art and appealing characters, thanks for the scanlation. I wasn't expecting a whole lot of realism here but regarding things revealed in chapter 1
Spoiler
@bushwhacker2k: ahahah I love your black and white ava, and your crossed forehead! plus you read like crazy!and your evil grin makes my head spinning :3 !!! Be my cat ;D we'll have lots of fun together! ;9
Wow, this is pretty cute. I don't usually end up giving that kind of praise.
@Bruce Ortiz Ascalon *dragonflyscans* don't want to upload in other web...
it's already on chapter 6 on dragonflyscans...why no update here?
I knew it!!! Guys do get Menstrual Cramps!!!!!
@Edlm: The author's website (Hero) 2, 3 years ago. Can't really find it now...
@Passerby oh where did you find the original webcomic version of it?
I read the entire original webcomic version of this, and it's simply fantastic. It's not your typical shoujo - in fact, I don't think you can even call it shoujo, but more of a slice of life kind of thing, more shounen + romance + comedy. If the manga version stays faithful to the webcomic, then this will get really, really good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics