Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

Honestly, you should consider this series finished.
It basically finished after Miyamura proposed.
I just think of these chapters as glorified extras.

I think this is just about waiting for them to graduate and be able to get married.

Wait a second...I seem to remember that Remi almost cheated in an early chapter, but I don't remember which one. It was actually one of the reasons I couldn't bring myself to like her even now.

she treatened Hori that she will go for Miyamura and she was the cause of Hori being slaved a lot and the one that mess up the paper that caused Miyamura to inflict a headbutt upon Sengoku ... she was a bitch at the start xD.

pretty much ... the series has always been slice of life, soo after the proposal why not enjoy the ride of their school life and get to know the other characters.

for example remi and sengoku went from a bad position to cute characters (both)

Wait a second...I seem to remember that Remi almost cheated in an early chapter, but I don't remember which one. It was actually one of the reasons I couldn't bring myself to like her even now.

when she said, she wanted to take miyamura from hori? iirc, hori said something like, dont you already have prez? i thought she was just provoking hori...

Oh Sengoku, its always a pleasure to see someone rustle your jimmies

Also Remie smug face is so freakin adorable

Pepperidge farm remembers when Hori was a normal human, not an M

Pepperidge Farm makes cookies and doesn't kink-shame.

Smug Remi is cute. Masochist Hori is scary also cute.

FTFY.

Pepperidge farm remembers when Hori was a normal human, not an M

Smug Remi is cute. Masochist Hori is scary.

Smug Remi is cute. Masochist Hori is scary also cute.

FTFY.

Smug Remi is cute. Masochist Hori is scary.

It's going nowhere... Where's the vibe from the beginning? Gone down the drain that's for sure. Rest in pieces.

It's going nowhere... Where's the vibe from the beginning? Gone down the drain that's for sure. Rest in pieces.

Since the start, it hasn't gone anywhere. It's as fucked up at SAO Season 2 AIDS Arc.

I like it, it started as a romance, got through the drama, and now it's a slice of life about people in a relationship.  There's no need to have the characters go off to different countries or suddenly start hating each other for dumb shoujo reasons, it might be a different genre now but the progression felt natural enough to me that I just enjoy it.

Could also be because the art is top tier so anything that gets put out is something I like.

The reason I beat on this manga so much:

Spoiler

Sengoku is dope AF.

Yup the drama from the beginning is completely gone, which makes this a completely different kind of manga from the one we started with.

That's fine though, authors are free to change a manga's genre as they make it, not sure I necessarily appreciate the change though.

xNMF4GC.jpg

Smug Remi is truly top tier.

don't actually mind these slice-of-life elements and the gang deepening their friendship. if you just like ppl getting together for no reason and then "the end", you should search for other manga which are plenty out there.

Remi has reached new levels of smug

Ch 85 went a little Tolstoy/Flaubert like, which is pretty interesting since their story also revolved around being understanding and empathizing with the cheater's circumstances.

Always sort of wonder if the author received inspirations from other work for his stories, or if he just came to that sort of conclusion himself. 

Sigh. I wish this was more of a coherent story and less episodic.

No.

Sigh. I wish this was more of a coherent story and less episodic.

Am I the only child here who thinks the "STD STD STD"s at the bottom of pg 8 of ch 81.5 are hilarious?

P-Pls no bully.

Am I the only child here who thinks the "STD STD STD"s at the bottom of pg 8 of ch 81.5 are hilarious?

Have you heard of Pair the Spares*?

To me, this is a mild case of Pair Despair**.

* - Once all major romantic conflicts are resolved, the author sticks leftovers together in a misguided attempt to make the leftovers' fans happy.

** - The feeling Pair the Spares actually induces most of the time. "So not only does Bestgirl-chan lose for a stupid reason, she's so trivial that you'll just stick her with A$$hole-kun who almost killed MC from spite (just so Loveinterest-chan could Realize Her True Feelings and stop being a Whiplash Tsundere***)? You can freaking bite me, Sensei-sensei."

*** - Aka the Reset Tsundere. "This is the fifteenth time I've promised you sex waitohmygodyoujusttouchedmyboobwatchmebeatyoutodeath" and/or "I've finally realized you're as trustworthy as a saint whatthehellrivalchanjustflashedyousoIhateyouforeverforafewchapters (depending on how desperate Sensei-sensei is to milk the plot)".

Hey! Stop spoiling the plot of all those manga I haven't even read yet!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics