Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1271votes)

Horimiya

Alt Names: alt 堀与宫村alt โฮริมิยะ สาวมั่นกับนายมืดมนalt ホリミヤalt Hori-san and Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san dan Miyamura-kunalt Hori-san to Miyamura-kunalt Si Hori at Si Miyamuraalt Хоримияalt הורימיה
Author: Hero
Artist: Hagiwara Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kyoko Hori is your average teenage girl... She has a side she wants no one else to ever find about. Then there's her classmate Izumi Miyamura, your generic glasses-wearing boy in school and a totally different person outside. When the two meet unexpectedly, they discover each others' secrets and develop an unexpected friendship.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Related:

> Hori-san to Miyamura-kun [Webcomic]
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hori-san-to-miyamura-kun-webcomic-r9598 )
Go to Horimiya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Whelp, I guess it's over New Window QGC129
  • 0 Replies
Topic Everytime Daisuke releases a new chapter, I feel like I've taken an arrow in my gut. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somehow, I want this manga to take a sudden turn for the worst New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic CHALLENGE: Describe this manga in one sentence without any conjunctions New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic At what chapter did you start to lose interest in this? New Window 8ー万
  • 0 Replies
Topic THIS DESERVES A F@(%ING ANIME New Window Archmage Lezard
  • 18 Replies

2925 Comments

Chapter 82 leaves a sour taste in my mouth to be honest...

The trick is to not care about loneliness. I'm alone most of the time and I don't care one bit.

Spoken like someone who cares about it. ^.^

well, this certainly won't happen to me, because people around me doesn't give a f**k about me being lonely except if I die because of it....probably.

The trick is to not care about loneliness. I'm alone most of the time and I don't care one bit.

well, this certainly won't happen to me, because people around me doesn't give a f**k about me being lonely except if I die because of it....probably.

High School is shitty for most of us. It'll be over sooner than you think.

This chapter might have had more impact if I could remember who Yanagi is, like, at all.

Just makes me realize I had no friends in high school...lol.

What was that...?

I feel like I missed something to understand that chapter...

Remi and Hori were awesome, though...

Remi and Hori make an amazing duo

...I'm so alone.

or you know, just tell him to pick you up later

too short, but again a cute chapter =)

You okay, buddy?

The cover of Volume 11:

Spoiler

Yeah this needs to happens for real.

The cover of Volume 11:

Spoiler

When is the next chapter?

Just got around to reading the latest chapter. Did not expect the sugar to be in full force. o.o Very good chapter.

So far you have had zero angry feminist comments, and one person offended by your spelling.
(that's me)

I thought about responding... but either that's one of the world's weakest trolls, or I'd feel like Havermeyer in Catch-22. Maybe both.  :unsure:

graphic wording

Cue the angery feminist comments

So far you have had zero angry feminist comments, and one person offended by your spelling.
(that's me)

I've been on a reread, and re-found my OTT. It's from chapter 50, so it's arguably a spoiler.

Spoiler

the chapter told the reader how miyamura and hori see things, with how miyamura always think about something that he doesn't understand and thinks about it a lot, while hori even though she thinks something she doesn't understand, she still loves miyamura for what ever he does, for her.

so... man, (most of)all about logic. woman, (most of)all about heart. i guess

It has been very well established that Miya is pretty much Hori's everything. He has basically been her first everything from bf to so on. The biggest one though is considering she has really big abandonment issues because her parents choosing work over her that Miya is the first person to be there for her unconditionally and support her and she has clung onto that with all her might. This has  also led to her rather irrational behavior at times over anything that might threaten that real or imagined. If they were to get married chances are in time she would start to mellow out at least some as she would hopeful feel more secure and safe in life and her relationship.

I feel like Hori is now on her period... everyday.

You're just lacking in experience Tadpole. It's a vicious cycle of periods, constipation and feminine "mischief". Periods should be the least of your worries, it's the other two that can get you killed since you'll never see them coming.

I feel like Hori is now on her period... everyday.

It was a death flag for the readers because we will all die of depression.

or diabetes

I'm going to gloatingly refute this.  Of course all the details are different, but after more than 20 years of marriage I can say that my relationship still has nearly this much fluff (mortgages, kids, jobs etc do carry an inevitable fluff-reduction factor, but less than you'd think if you pay attention) and my wife's quirks are also endearing.  So I'm going to claim stuff of that sort does exist in real life. 

Muahahaha!

I can second all of this, minus the comment on PLG's wife. It's not always easy, but if you like the fluffy quirks when you're first dating, you can keep them later on. (And you might even notice your daughter picking up on the random toewalking quirk as well.)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics