Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

So I'm just curious, is this project on hold for you guys or something? The reason I ask is because you guys had a very steady release schedule but it's been a bit over a month since the last release.

The reason I'm curious is because I enjoy this manga, and your translation of this, a lot.

Yeah, it's on hold for now due to IRL circumstances. All of the chapters are translated, and we have a few chapters ahead of the most recent one cleaned already... if anybody is interested in typesetting, it'll definitely help get things back on track.
If anybody would like to help out, head on over to goldenrozescans.com and sign up on the "recruitment" page.

So I'm just curious, is this project on hold for you guys or something? The reason I ask is because you guys had a very steady release schedule but it's been a bit over a month since the last release.

The reason I'm curious is because I enjoy this manga, and your translation of this, a lot.

Orca is being too kind to them, if they don't get it by now they don't deserve to know.

I guess that Raid boss that killed Zagi is master of all chanelings? (Is it Ash? Did he succeded in his dream? lol)

Thanks for update, Golden Roze!

So not only is Dead an scrub now, old bloods don't amount for shit either so it seems, i like it, i like it.

Guys, do you need any help with chapters?

Is it only me, or does Zagi looks like android from Alien movies?

He looks more like a dead guy to me, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Is it only me, or does Zagi looks like android from Alien movies?

Now i can only hope for Barts to get one arm amputated by Zagi in order to even out things a little bit.

Fuck it all to hell, you amputated the arm of the wrong character!!!

The author sure knows how to use a cliffhanger.

He manages to always leave me wanting MOAR.

I guess next time we will see death of the god. Thanks for update!

I guess now he's above Zagi :]

Great chapter! New arc approaching!

Never, a man whose crew go and completely forget about the existence of Zaurus-kun just because their squirrel can't transform anymore will never surpass God Zagi

Lmao, sandbag Rouge xD

He is the worst follower of God Zagi, that infidel is not even considering making him an altar on his ship!

I guess now he's above Zagi :]

Great chapter! New arc approaching!

He is the worst follower of God Zagi, that infidel is not even considering making him an altar on his ship!

Was that a glimps of madness I saw in those eyes of Barts? 

I guess there is dream no more.

Thanks for translation! 

Neemon was a morphling this whole time!?

Also i am glad that Coco was not buying into Rouge's bullshit, that said i would have liked for Garff to have arrived late, he is right but... Rouge doesn't deserves to live.

Barts tires to loose his hands as fast as possible. 

Another volume bites the dust! Congratulations and thank you for tranlsations!

Okay, I don't care about Rogue's phony ass, he will live, that's given. Let's see what Barts can give Zagi with his new weapons! Thanks for update, as always!

I was hopping Barts to get his ass handed to him, lose an arm and end squealing in the floor asking for forgiveness again, for the 3rd time, like the sucker who gets his wife stolen by his brother that he truly is. Instead God Zagi gave up and decided to go on his way because that family just doomed the entire world...

Poor Rupi i don't seem Zagi coming back just to save him, so it is all up to Captain Graff to show us that there's still some decency left in this world, as a pirate merchant and inheritor of the will of Captain Graff sir a true man of honor, he has the best environment for Rupi to get a better life, plus he has no direct ties to the murderers of his mother.

Okay, I don't care about Rogue's phony ass, he will live, that's given. Let's see what Barts can give Zagi with his new weapons! Thanks for update, as always!

So Coco is going to save Rouge's ass? great...

Poor Rupi doesn't know how to choose his friends, if only he had meet up with Captain Graff instead when he went out exploring, i was expecting that from Cafell, but is good to know that the brother is following the family trade of being an asshole.

Now i can only hope for Barts to get one arm amputated by Zagi in order to even out things a little bit.

There's a good reason why neither shit-face Rouge nor that bitch Layla will die. This of course is horrible bad news for Rupy since he is my 3rd favorite human character.

Think about it, in a world plagued with orphans, somehow Cafell has got both his parents alive and well, AND on top of that they just happen to be driving the plot by just being their shitty selves, they get shit done just by breathing, that's how toxic they are, look at Layla all she did was get herself knocked unconscious and Barts went bananas over her.

So, in the spirit of unfairness, conflict, asymmetry, and plot armor, those 2 scumbags will survive till the end, at which point they finally will get the sweet justice of dying (making Cafell an orphan, and most importantly a true pirate and member of the cast of this story), or be redeemed by having Cafell to not grow to be as shitty as them, granted is not looking like he will, but maybe spending more time with Coco and Barts will lessen the damage of bad parentage.

Poor Barts T____T

There's a good reason why neither shit-face Rouge nor that bitch Layla will die. This of course is horrible bad news for Rupy since he is my 3rd favorite human character.

Think about it, in a world plagued with orphans, somehow Cafell has got both his parents alive and well, AND on top of that they just happen to be driving the plot by just being their shitty selves, they get shit done just by breathing, that's how toxic they are, look at Layla all she did was get herself knocked unconscious and Barts went bananas over her.

So, in the spirit of unfairness, conflict, asymmetry, and plot armor, those 2 scumbags will survive till the end, at which point they finally will get the sweet justice of dying (making Cafell an orphan, and most importantly a true pirate and member of the cast of this story), or be redeemed by having Cafell to not grow to be as shitty as them, granted is not looking like he will, but maybe spending more time with Coco and Barts will lessen the damage of bad parentage.

praise be the power of plot armor

Sephiroth is that you?

Thanks for update.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics