Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 43votes)

Full Ahead! Coco

Alt Names: alt フルアヘッドココalt Full Ahead Coco
Author: Yonehara Hideyuki
Artist: Yonehara Hideyuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Coco Felkena is an orphan whose ambition is to become a pirate. So, when he happens to get invited to join the crew of his role model, Crazy Barts, he can't help being surprised! As he embarks on a world-spanning adventure alongside Barts and the rest of the misfit crew of the Sweet Madonna, he learns of an old pirate legend about a forgotten civilization and its treasures, as well as his mysterious connection to it all. In this tale of adventure, family, and destiny, Coco faces the greatest question of his life: What kind of man will he become?

Special Volume - http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/full-ahead-coco-bangai-hen-r20368
Go to Full Ahead! Coco Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic thanks a lot! New Window Daygo81
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Art WANTED! New Window MinoSpelgud
  • 0 Replies
Topic The Lancott Arc [Spoilers!] New Window VigorousJammer
  • 0 Replies

249 Comments

I wonder if Zagi and Rogue will cross swords in the future?

No, no, no, what the hell are you saying, we can't have Zagi getting owned this early, he is the badass of the series! (him and Dead, but then again Dead just lost)

Well, he didn't get owned, but Coco did what I asked for, one good shot.

Zagi is pretty strong may I say, and his sword isn channeling? Surprising. I wonder if Rough coud've give him a good fight too.

Golden Roze team, thank you very much for translating this manga, and this turbo mode releases for fight! Hope you guys didn't exhauset yourself too much.

At last! Do it! Take on good shot at him at least D:

No, no, no, what the hell are you saying, we can't have Zagi getting owned this early, he is the badass of the series! (him and Dead, but then again Dead just lost)

At last! Do it! Take on good shot at him at least D:

lol suddenly someone realized "hey we got a WMD here"

You guys rock!

Twin Swords Tuesdays is awesome, but now i can't wait for World Rift Wednesday!

I stand by my position, Zagi is a cool dog, yes he is trying to kill the captain, but look, has he aimed to kill the rest of the crew? he roughed them up a little bit, but nothing lethal.

Argh! Such a cliffhanger D:

I guess there won't be need for pun "Killed by Death Dead" in this fight. Thanks for update!

Extra releases until we finish this fight! Because there's nothing more annoying than waiting 6 months or something for a shounen manga fight to finish!

Oooh you can say that you guys and him, have gotten...

Wait for it....

Waaaaaait for it....

Dead serious!

Come on someone had to say it...

Extra releases until we finish this fight! Because there's nothing more annoying than waiting 6 months or something for a shounen manga fight to finish!

Something hot started from such a nice shapter about soup...

Thanks for update!

Thanks for update, sooooooo now it's showdown in field?

No, it was hell. I made VigorousJammer, our cleaner, come up with slang and put it in. I hate Zagi and hope he dies.

Never i love that punk ass crazy dog son of a bitch! and that he is always battle ready makes him look off the chain. I hope he survives and keeps coming back on the sequels.

this guy looks like total bonkers

And... this guy walks in his fight form all the time?

I can tell you had lots of fun translating this.

No, it was hell. I made VigorousJammer, our cleaner, come up with slang and put it in. I hate Zagi and hope he dies.

He looks far scarier on volume cover than in chapter.

I can tell you had lots of fun translating this.

Thanks for update! Coudn't think that they will meat so soon. In new manga's it takes 50 chapters to even have glimps of each other.

And some intresting coincidence, I was listening to "ace of spades" by Motorhead, when started reading first chapter (didn't saw title of chapter), and then it was about gambling :D

You guys should make a Full Ahead! Coco TVTropes page.

How do you keep finding this stuff!? Any chance you know exactly what chapter this old pic was found in? I'd like to check it out.

I've got that idea before Rouge even said he knows Barts, but now it's totally fits. I found it Volume 2, ch. 20, but it was not Nose, but Pete, I confused their names:

Spoiler

Thanks for update. Looks like Rogue was third one on that photo that Nose found early in manga.

How do you keep finding this stuff!? Any chance you know exactly what chapter this old pic was found in? I'd like to check it out.

Caffel is NOT oldblood, for child to be oldblood BOTH parents must be of oldblood, and his mother is not, unlike Coco's mother who was oldblood.

Dammit i totally forgot about that, good point.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics