Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 323votes)

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Alt Names: alt 許嫁協定alt 订婚协议alt 혼약협정alt The Fiancée Pact
Author: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Artist: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaneda Wataru tries to be less of a burden to his busily working mother and takes on lots of part-time programming jobs. During times like these, on Wataru's first day in his 2nd year of high school, three girls suddenly appear, kiss him and claim that one of them will have to become his future fiancée...
Go to Iinazuke Kyoutei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yup... New Window ZeKeR
  • 33 Replies

1026 Comments

Annoying childhood friend ruining everything like bitch you had 10 years to get with him and you did shit get the hell away and stop being jealous you lost your shot. Also the 3 girls are up to something not sure what yet but something.......Oh yea blondie is kinda a Skank in my opinion.
Not getting a boner at the end of chapter 3...
Posted Image
and failed...
"I like when guys look at me and get excited", "yes, I know this feeling"... this is it guys! the freckles girl is the best one, there is no other choice
While I was eating and saw that Image I said to myself
Posted Image
I think he saw a .... dick...

i hope not, cuz TRAPSSSSS are not good.

maybe a vibrator?? or was it just her *****... in that case, meh..
That look at the end of Ch. 2. Yandere mode? XD
wow, non hentai version of Honey Blond, just what everyone wanted.
As always with harems. Worst characters get the most attention.
the characters appearance was expected. the storyline is good as always. i love the art work. i can't wait for more of his work hentai or not.
Nice stuff . His father's blood DO run in his veins .
i love this guy's work his drawings is always just my type and now a non-h type i must read >.<
I love how this is going so far. Not just because of the situation but because there is a hint of something bigger going on that involves his family and his father. If it turns into something more than just the 4 main girls fighting for him, then I can see this turning into something pretty damn good. Here is hoping that our main character keeps digging deeper into the whole situation.
HIV hivhivhivihvihvihvihvhivihvi
@Leo1dg
Mainly. In fact, I think this is his first non-H work.
So the mangaka does h-manga?
I did some research yesterday into this mangaka's works and they're pretty much all vanilla. Now I can look forward to reading this one even more =)
this manga might be good... the fact that he didn't get smacked in page 43 is good. (I just hate overly violent heroines who beat the mc for apparent reason... and they're way too many of them nowadays).
There's still another girl? In the image preview there's still another one with the red ring that hasn't shown up yet.

That guy is such a pimp. He's surely his father's son.
@asdfg if that happened it wouldnt be on this site
Now that Leo1dg mentioned it.... I find the artist's female characters graphic style a bit siimilar to Kigitsu Katsuhisa (Helen ESP and Franken Fran) though its probably just me (^^;=)~
Ain't that true?
Posted Image
in short its so cliche it hurts
i don't believe in punching women. i need a good reason for that. like a gun held to my head or that she is a slut/bitch. also its not the girls i wanted to pnch its just that its so cliche it can't get any more cliche than this.

but then again:
Agent Phil Coulson: With everything that's happening, the things that are about to come to light, people might just need a little old fashioned.
@mm777

I wanted to punch the girls. FASFQWCACA ;(
Oh come on...we all know that the final girl has already been decided...like in every harem manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics