Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 323votes)

Iinazuke Kyoutei

Alt Names: alt 許嫁協定alt 订婚协议alt 혼약협정alt The Fiancée Pact
Author: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Artist: Fukudahda (Kensoh Ogawa)
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaneda Wataru tries to be less of a burden to his busily working mother and takes on lots of part-time programming jobs. During times like these, on Wataru's first day in his 2nd year of high school, three girls suddenly appear, kiss him and claim that one of them will have to become his future fiancée...
Go to Iinazuke Kyoutei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yup... New Window ZeKeR
  • 33 Replies

1026 Comments

2 bubbles on page 12 of chapter 42 aren't translated. Could sombody form the Deus Ex Scans team fix it please?

thanks 

Spoiler

If he marries all of them, they're all going to suck him dry. LMFAO.jpg

He's finally realizing all the other girls are just fighting when he's had the right girl beside him all along. GG. Game over. Good night.

Spoiler

Maga-_Tsuki_-_It_s_fine_for_everyone_to_

just F them all ...

not to mention that loli already waiting his D ... BADLY ...

RIka had on the nicest-looking dress IMO, but I think Tamayo's didn't come out well on the pages at all...

Sensei reminded me a lot of Akarin from Jitsu wa Watashi wa... hopefully she'll have a good ending for her romance

are you talking about magical girl akarin

Spoiler

or the legendary Akari

Spoiler

She was best girl and no one noticed her :'(

come one, she reached divinity, how come no one noticed her??

I did, but I don't like pettanko. >_> However, she gets bonus points for being a fox girl. :>

Spoiler

Problem solved!

I did, but I don't like pettanko. >_> However, she gets bonus points for being a fox girl. :>

Spoiler

Maga-_Tsuki_-_It_s_fine_for_everyone_to_

She took that pretty well. It's a manga after all. Reality would be very different...

Spoiler

Sensei reminded me a lot of Akarin from Jitsu wa Watashi wa... hopefully she'll have a good ending for her romance

Sanokura, bro, why did you say no...  Fuck all the harem shit for a second, we can pick that shit up any day of the week, just give me 4 panels of explanation Sanokura.  Just explain in plain, straight-forward speech, bro.

Tbh, I'm kinda glad. It seems like in so many harem series, all the secondary character romances just end up working out and all the characters just get paired off for no good reason. Sometimes, people just don't make a good match.

Sanokura, bro, why did you say no...  Fuck all the harem shit for a second, we can pick that shit up any day of the week, just give me 4 panels of explanation Sanokura.  Just explain in plain, straight-forward speech, bro.

What series is that?

It's "I Don't Want this kind of Hero"

A Korean webtoon that's being officially published for free online. And I friggin love it!!!!!!

The first few pages were: MEGA BURN!!!

clearly you haven't seen the last chapter of sayonara zetsubou sensei, the one about "entrails island"

Good luck :D

more like,

Spoiler

sicko ...

I forgot who is Sanokura guy. In which chapter he was introduced?

Also fuck yeah so many chapters recently. Now we are only 6 chapters behind raw.

Lol I know. I was just curious if anyone knew the series :D

What series is that?

I swear, if they somehow end up adding the teacher to the harem, I will eat my socks.

ehhmm this guy was a psychopath, you know what he did right?? 

Spoiler

Lol I know. I was just curious if anyone knew the series :D

Ain't nothin' better than a happy Christmas Cake.

Now, now. Just because some people have a taste for things that are typically within the human body doesn't make them a psychopath. Case in point:

VoYFC3x.jpg

ehhmm this guy was a psychopath, you know what he did right?? 

Spoiler

clearly you haven't seen the last chapter of sayonara zetsubou sensei, the one about "entrails island"

the bride raising "zombies" xd

if you're talking about the eye fetish, they're most likely referring to the pupil and the iris since they have significantly different sizes per character compared with real life examples. an explicit eyeball fetish is better left to psychotic killers...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics