Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 288votes)

Ruler of the Land

Alt Names: alt นักรบครบสลึงalt Burning Blood Kanghoalt 熱血江湖alt Hiệp Khách Giang Hồalt 열강alt 열혈강호alt Le Maitre des lieuxalt Rexue Jianghualt Sabre et Dragonalt The Ruler of the Landalt Yeolhyeol Ganghoalt Yul Hyul Kang Hoalt Yulgangalt حاكم الأرض
Author: Jeon Geuk-Jin
Artist: Yang Jae Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance Romance
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Bi-Kwang is a handsome young warrior who becomes a drooling mess whenever he sees a pretty girl. Out on the road he meets an extraordinary swordfighter with no name who is searching for a legendary master warrior. Bi-Kwang promises to aid the swordfighter if he lets Bi-Kwang meet his beautiful sister. Of course, it turns out the swordfighter is the sister, Hwa-Rin Dahm, and she must switch identities to keep the plot moving along. Bi-Kwang is immediately smitten, and thus we have a triangle involving only two people.

This manhwa was made into a MMORPG.
Go to Ruler of the Land Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there a Novel version of this ? New Window Tricky
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Ruler of The Land Wiki New Window Mrvirus
  • 2 Replies
Topic This Series Needs More Love New Window Stagehand
  • 6 Replies
Topic Two thumbs up New Window mael.kamaluddin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Question? New Window salvatore
  • 2 Replies
Topic When people shoot beams... at least wait a little longer to decide New Window LockONN
  • 9 Replies

1481 Comments

Its funny how the author realised he wrote himself into a corner by making the lower SInji ranks like the old guy be TOO strong...I mean look at how strong Sa Eumin is (even when he was hiding his true power) and hes not even ranked in the top 10 IIRC. Now the author isnt even bothering to mention anyone's ranks at all.

Judging by the rankings so far I cant imagine how powerful the #2 guy is (assuming hes even alive, might be one of the dead clan masters).

What, just deflected?  I was expecting . . . Batter Up!

Of course the obvious solution is not to send the bombs straight at him.  That dude isn't tossing, he's doing TK.  He could have had bombs converge on the Sinji sword guy from all sides--front, rear, top, trickling in from different directions at foot level--and explode just short of his reach.  Converging shock waves.  Assume he'll survive that and have a couple more going in to explode right in his lap in that split-second while he's too croggled to parry.

you are assuming he isnt using the bombs to keep the swordsman at bay as much as to hurt him, if he gives the swordsman even a second to relax by changing tactics too much he could withdraw or even charge in. Also dont forget he doesnt know the full extent of the swordsman's abilities AND there are a great number of sinji ppl watching, if he makes it TOO obvious that the guy needs help he could find himself facing several times more odds. His goal isnt to kill all of sinji, its to delay the pursuers long enough to ensure a safe escape, which is why he is using adequate force

The prince was jackie chan all along!!!

420 ish

420 blaze it.... and it's 421

Poor side character trying to eat mc's main dish.

Does anyone know around what chapter(s) does the main guy find out who his Father is?

420 ish

Or easier, destroy the ground he's on lol. Ruin his stance and balance, the boom! Bomb in teh crotch. But I guess that's not where the author want to bring the story to ;)

This is making me think about a scene:  Hero does some kind of major league ultimate-ish strike on the bad guy.  Bad guy is thinking to himself "That was bad, I can't take much more like that.  But I recover fast.  I have a few seconds while the explosion smoke clears--they always wait for that.  If I can just straighten myself up and look like it was no big deal, it should make him hesitate a bit longer . . . I can do this!"

Next panel, hero charges straight into the middle of the cinematic explosion and finishes him.  Villain dies in shock at the rules being broken.

Does anyone know around what chapter(s) does the main guy find out who his Father is?

Of course the obvious solution is not to send the bombs straight at him.  That dude isn't tossing, he's doing TK.  He could have had bombs converge on the Sinji sword guy from all sides--front, rear, top, trickling in from different directions at foot level--and explode just short of his reach.  Converging shock waves.  Assume he'll survive that and have a couple more going in to explode right in his lap in that split-second while he's too croggled to parry.

Or easier, destroy the ground he's on lol. Ruin his stance and balance, the boom! Bomb in teh crotch. But I guess that's not where the author want to bring the story to ;)

his fingers... HIS POOR FINGERS!!!!

well, that is what happens when you plant death flags the size of dwarf stars...

so about them death flags

Spoiler

Hello darkness, my old friend

I've come to talk with you again

I like these random old chapter releases, at this point its kind of nostalgic

It's not that random, the raws come out on the 1st and 15th of each month and I assume translations take up to a week or so.

His character feels so off, it makes me uneasy. I hope this isn't permanent.

Great chapter, wonder what that comment by kwang was about. Think he had a talk with dragon blade or something, while he was out.

I think he talked also with his parents cause he wasn't sad when he wake up, and I believe that "that person" wants to use Kwang as he used his father before and he know it.

Great chapter, wonder what that comment by kwang was about. Think he had a talk with dragon blade or something, while he was out.

Please, I just want to see the MC roflstomp everything. 500+ chapters of pure satisfying stomping power.

am i the only one who kinda wants to read a spinoff about thunderchild's rise to greatness? this guy is great

I reread the entire series due to that one 99chap that was released, passing finals is overrated, right?

I like these random old chapter releases, at this point its kind of nostalgic

513 in a nutshell

Spoiler

at least his balls are in good hands

Geez i just found this and theres 15 more chaps till latest release
I guess i better hibernate until something with 500+ chaps to binge T-T

Until 500? With 2 chapters released each month, it'll be 10 more years LOL.

Aloha snackbar!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics