Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 138votes)

Kaibutsu Oujo

Alt Names: alt 괴물왕녀alt Monster Princessalt Princess Resurrectionalt 怪物王女
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Werewolves, demons, monsters, vampires. All these ferocious creatures are afraid of the same thing: the beautiful Princess Hime, an awesome warrior who fights off the forces of evil with a chainsaw and a smile. Not only does she look great in a tiara, she has power that allows her to raise the dead. She’s a girl on a mission, and with the help of her undead servant and a supercute robot, there’s no creature of darkness she can’t take down!

Spin-off:

> Naqua-Den
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/naqua-den-r9661 )
Go to Kaibutsu Oujo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Final Arc New Window Coca
  • 4 Replies

181 Comments

*sigh* well after an ending like that im just going to put it all behind me and move on. I shall forever remember this series in my bookmarks. But like a old book rarely read it will slowly gather dust in my memory... sad

That's what I hate. I been working on this series for years and when we reach the final chapter a fuckless bitch comes and release it before us.

Please have some backbone and let us finish our work, don't be stealing the work of others. I take pride on my work since I work my ass off to get this out. What I hate the most is a fucking bitch to be stealing my work and release it with the worst possible quality.

We will release this chapter nevertheless, we love this series and we will not soil it making it look as horrible as that.

-Vortex Scans

Please do.

Please Vortex, save me from the eye cancer.

That's what I hate. I been working on this series for years and when we reach the final chapter a fuckless bitch comes and release it before us.

Please have some backbone and let us finish our work, don't be stealing the work of others. I take pride on my work since I work my ass off to get this out. What I hate the most is a fucking bitch to be stealing my work and release it with the worst possible quality.

We will release this chapter nevertheless, we love this series and we will not soil it making it look as horrible as that.

-Vortex Scans

It won't happen but I'm kind of praying that the ending will set up for a sequel but there'll be no point. -sigh-

I really did love this manga.

It's been lots of fun reading it, I just loved Hime.

She was truly awesome

Wow, with the power of space and time and all that can be done is return everything back to normal? That's freaking lame.

The manga was actually a pretty good concept, but the author was a bit rough with the delivery. The MC had little development. There wasn't much of a relation between Hiro and Hime in the end, to the point I couldn't understand his overwhelming devotion and love for her, and he just felt underdeveloped.

As for the rushed feeling of the ending, what were the circumstances? Was it canceled? Authors don't get much warning for cancellation—only two or three chapters—so if it was canceled, the rushed nature was understandable.

Overall, this series was pretty good, if a bit rough. It was a fun series to read. ^_^

KarchAmadeo
Apr 01 2013 08:11 PM

I would have to disagee. The best endings are those which are incomplete, but only to a certain extent. Would have been nice if it had ended with a kiss. Even if it was on the hand.

Sooooo... where's Nakua? Oh right, she has her own manga...

since when?

Sooooo... where's Nakua? Oh right, she has her own manga...

Rushed ending, useless MC and you know what, i am actually glad that this got canned.

Author now moves onto my blacklist.

It was an ending, stuff happened.

Aww it is the end

I personally thought the ending was great.

Shit ending was shit.

What a way to end an epic manga :(

Well, this was a rushed ending if I ever saw one...

a fairly good and lot of damn weird manga with a dissatisfying end (if you remember the begging)

@Gnera: Bet the author will be back with a sequel, seeing that so many questions left

nice ending. look like i guess it right. hime cancelled out both their power and became normal human. somehow i missed the part where hiro doesnt need royal blood anymore when he became fire warrior. i wonder if hiro can go collect his own alternate self in another timeline to become more OP. though i guess he dont need it anyway, he became the strongest blood warrior already.

Why did this awesome manga have to end :( I want much, much, much more!!!

however there are a few things that I'd like to have gotten explained, like why Bucchi got powers, why Lillianne disappeared and not Hiro, what really happened to the "other" Lilliannes, why Hiro could travel to alternate realities, what happened to Madeleine and what's going to happen from her on out.

But I love this manga so much it wont really matter if I'm left in the dark about these things =)

@Corbeaufreux: Based on the shape of that power

Spoiler

hwaa, i still remember when i first saw the anime... and now it's over, it was a good ride.

anyone remembers what happened to loli spider goddess?

I liked the ending, but...well...why can Hiro's friend suddenly shoot lightning ? Is this explained somewhere ?

So if Lilliane is no longer royalty, wouldn't Hiro need to drink Sherwood's blood now? Or does he not need it anymore D:

Read the chapters where he

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics