Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Bokura no Hentai

Alt Names: alt ぼくらのへんたいalt हमारे परिवर्तनalt Dönüşümümüzalt Nuestra Perversiónalt Nuestra Transformaciónalt Nuestras Anormalidadesalt Our birthplacealt Our Perversionalt Our Transformationalt Vår Transformasjon
Author: Fumi Fumiko
Artist: Fumi Fumiko
Genres: Drama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen Ai Shounen Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three boys in junior-high who cross-dress because of differing reasons meet each other through a cross-dressing community website, and decide to meet up in real life.
"Parou" started cross-dressing because he wanted to attract a heterosexual boy he liked.
"Marika" is transgender and identifies as female. Lastly, "Yui" is an antagonistic boy who adopted the persona of his older sister after her death. In contrast to Parou and Marika, Yui is sorely disappointed at the meeting.

Epilogue: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/bokura-no-hentai-boku-tabun-hentai-doujinshi-r19102
Go to Bokura no Hentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion/Other Convo New Window svines85
  • 2 Replies

229 Comments

That was great, thanks a lot Hachimitsu Scans!

Ryousuke would have won the contest if he dressed up as vocaloid. :P

It feels really weird to see Marika join the contest while dressed up as a girl because... she is a girl?? But if her sex is male, then it apparently still count as crossdressing??? IDK MAN THIS GETS CONFUSING. Still, it was fun to watch them all dress up together aaaaa.

Next chapter is the end.

I was really satisfied with it, myself.

Scared me for a second; thought this chapter was the end. It has that feeling for sure.

Also lol we find out at the end that Parou's name is actually spelled Palow 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Isn't it just fine that we're all deviant?

Damn, that felt so good.

Ryousuke is still best girl.

Next chapter is the end.

Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding. I just picked this up damn it.

Granted, it seems like this is wrapping up nicely BUT MAN I JUST STARTED.

Next chapter is the end.

I wanna cry and hug them all. They've come so far and I'm a very proud mama.

I'm so gonna print ch40 page 32 and hang it on my wall.

4496d74868.jpg

what is this? so damn cute

I was having a sad morning, this manga really cheered me up.

But Marika, darling, even girls have sexual urges. Yes, even princesses. The only humans without sexual urges are asexual and even they give themselves more slack in the self love department than you do >_<

No go forth and get you love on!

Now that the pairings are clearing up I'm waiting for who Akane will end up with.

my sons being so gay

my daugher Marika finally making some steps towards love

this is great

...of course he doesn't like Yuuta, Akane. He likes Marika~

That was exactly my thought when reading it!

...of course he doesn't like Yuuta, Akane. He likes Marika~

I HAVE A SORE THROAT BUT THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SCREAM

I AM SO

IDK

GOSH

HWJERFHJKNFG !!!!

Marika-chan! You're ready! You're finally ready for a healthy relationship! Uchi-sama is so proud!!

MY DAUGHTER IS GROWING UPPPPPPP AAHHHH I'm so proud but also sad..

This manga is gonna end soon and I don't think I'm ready for it :(

ALSO the cover of the 10th volume is tearing me apart.

I... I don't remember ever reading or subscribed to this... But it suddenly appeared on my subscribed list o_o

It's a sign!

So many ships to board for one person.....

Yesss, yeeessss, give up on Parou...!

GIVE UP ALREADY

Seriously. I've been feeling that way for a while now, and I'm glad to see them making a step towards that. Whether or not it sticks, I dunno, but it's a nice direction. 

I... I don't remember ever reading or subscribed to this... But it suddenly appeared on my subscribed list o_o

Batoto is telling you to read this, do it ( •_•)

the description says this manga characters are crazy...... i'll try this one

Edit: my pure soul has been tainted after reading this... thank you bokura no hentai, you've changed my view of the world

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics