Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

cloudmantle
Jan 16 2014 09:57 PM

main story finished will vortez do vol 00 or the  omakes

Great story with a solid finish.

Teh end!

A pretty good ending, all things considered.

Ringo is just used as a slapstick character.. Author's so mean.. Put random new girls on the bed instead.. -_-

That last scenje ending is similar to the mangaka's other work. The one with the angels

We all know it would have taken another 10 years of advancement for Yuuto to come around and have sex with even one of them on his own so this is the best the readers can ask for.  Love GXP endings =)

i don't want it to be over =(

So I'm just going to put this out here and say that as awesome as the harem end may be, Yuuto doesn't remember any of it.

I mean, you wake up surrounded by a crowd of women you apparently pleasured and have no memory of it at all?

That would be goddamned heartbreaking.

Yep Thanks Vortex Scans,

that is, whats left of them

She's only getting the leftovers.

The only one who didnt get the D was Rinko? She is going to jump his bones one of these days

that is, whats left of them

HAHA. EVERYONE WINS THE MC BUT THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND.

Now we need a detailed doujin. "Yuuto's Cure" must be fully documented. You know, for science.

Huge thanks for the Final Feast, Vortex!

The only one who didnt get the D was Rinko? She is going to jump his bones one of these days

Liz over in the corner of the bed....happy she had sex....XD

Harem end, GETTO!

bleh crap ending

<3 Rinko

yea thanks to all scan teams i have been on this story since first chapter till last....this feels nostalgic

best of all is the HAREM ENDING FINALY :D now he will need help from both sides to keep his family together and some money other stuff dexterity, well you know  :)

And again HUGE thanks for scan teams who started this continued this and finished this story thank you guys.

Just with how many? What the? An actual harem end?

You could say he had an awesome...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Night shift.

*Takes a deep breath*

...THE HAREM ENDING IS HERE!!!!  >:3

Thanks to all the scanlation teams involved for all their hard work so that we could enjoy this delicious meal.  XD

There are one charcter that was show in on chapter but haven't shown herself again.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/19980/omamori-himari_v8_ch44_by_for-the-halibut/5

Who is she?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/11739/omamori-himari_v7_ch38_by_hyena-scans/3

dat page, laughed till i almost cried description of all harem MCs known to man

Five chapters left. I feel sad

well, at least the ending is "good" ... =3= ...

Five chapters left. I feel sad

manly Yuuto, it's too late for the girls. They will now all join his harem, including the Kagamimori sisters.

TITS <3

Don't worry Shizuku, I still love  you.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics