Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

needs more Yuuto x Himari and less of the other characters, especially when i thought they were getting somewhere
lolis are fine too.

Spoiler
the way to go is a harem, 'nuff said.
@Pandion: Yuuto has zero romantic interest in her, so... no. When in doubt, always bet on the girl who has the manga named after her.
you dont mess with himari like that they should of learned not to piss of yuuto like that.
@Pax Empyrean But what about snake loli?!
Yuuto has his priorities straight. His kitty > everything.
Wow...that was a short membership. Get in, see bodyguard in danger, gets out
Another update! HUZZAH!!
Evil Himari is hot
Well then, I love mikos with big breasts. I feel better after the cockblocked with Himari.
oh i just found out who might die but dang im gonna miss her.
No spoilers here. Create a topic for that.
Orphen which one possibly dies?
anyone else notice last chapter was uploaded here with a typo? (it's "demon slayer" not "demon slaver")
it get loli deficit in here ... where's the loli snake ?
Copulate with Himari. Problem solved, GG.
@Kellen
wait til you see ch 60 apparently one of the girls gets KIA
oh man hope nothing bad happens =/
Yay update!
Posted ImageUPDATE!!!!!!!
Yay! Update.
"Here come, forget your lifelong revenge and every other aim you ever had with the hugs and shit I spout". I really don't like manga that rely on thos bullshit all the time. Sadly the MC doesn't do anything else.
Tsk. No drowned loli this chapter. Disappointing.
the main antagonists are actually likeable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics