Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

The cat missed all the fun. I pity you, cat...

wow, harem ending with mass orgy ... thanks for Vortex-Scans ...

seriously need this after seeing many manga which killing harem member ...

mainly SnO ... this release is salvation for a lot of reader at present ...

conclusion ...

if MC won't awake after final battle, what his harem will do ?

"something" ... lolz ... must be applied to other manga too ...

that ending sucked like all hell, no way will I ever get to experience that, hope yuuto dies god damn bastard

that's a finish I can related to :)

At least he ain't a virgin anymore.

Technically you could consider him as a veteran now.. though being out cold during the entire act kinda ruins the experience for him

Oh my.. how many years has it been since I picked this up randomly.. Well. Thank you Matra Milan for awesome ride during all these years. Despite ending being one of those weird ones where its not accurately described what was the magic that made it possible, it was still happy ending for everyone exept those who absolutely detest harem endings.

For now, Omamori Himari shall regally move from "Active Mangas" to "Awesome and read through" archives.

thanks for the ride it was a fantastic manga and love the ending very few real harem ending although they all raped him in his sleep still acceptable.

Yuto got gang raped in the end huh, Well at least his gonna remember when doing with Himari

The sad part is that he doesn't remember doing it :P

I accept that ending.

What an epic end to a series but I'm gonna feel unsatisfied if the mangaka don't make a doujin to elaborate more on that night... 

I'm sure it will sell like hot cakes :)

I cant believe its been like, 4 or 5 years since they started translating this. What a long ride

Anyway, its over and the gap that kanokon left in me for ayakashi waifus is now empty again.

Spoilers.gif

i got singled out?
T,T

tumblr_inline_mm6i47m1eu1qz4rgp.gif

holy heck, he did get all the girls...
lucky sunovabitch

Spoilers.gif

holy heck, he did get all the girls...
lucky sunovabitch

Epic harem ending. Thanks to all scanlators, it was a nice read over the last years. I'll defenitely miss it.

dam it, that feeling when a series end is kicking in, been following this series for years

Spoiler

AWESOME FUCKING HAREM END!!

All the girls got the D except Rinko (I'm assuming Himari got it during the dream... if not, everyone else is WAAAY ahead on that issue...) and the Kyuubi (she will... SOON...)

DAMN RIGHT. Looks like Kuesu was first though!

So I'm just going to put this out here and say that as awesome as the harem end may be, Yuuto doesn't remember any of it.

I mean, you wake up surrounded by a crowd of women you apparently pleasured and have no memory of it at all?

That would be goddamned heartbreaking.

Agreed.

She's only getting the leftovers.

If even ANY... that D is for ayakashi use only.

Just with how many? What the? An actual harem end?

You could say he had an awesome...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Night shift.

YEAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!

Ok, I better stop here. There's so much more I wanna comment (and, or borrow others' comments) on how much I loved this. I'm gonna go and add the 5 remaining volumes to my collection.

Still wish they had released the anime in the US, though.

Many thanks, Vortex Scans!!

Th-that ending, I'm so envious of Yuuto.

Yay, another great harem ending. : D

There are one charcter that was show in on chapter but haven't shown herself again.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/19980/omamori-himari_v8_ch44_by_for-the-halibut/5

Who is she?

Her name is Ginko and she appears in Volume 2 of the light novel adaptation according to Wikipedia.

main story finished will vortez do vol 00 or the  omakes

Well, I'm not sure about Volume 00, but the two omake chapters have been translated and proofread, so we'll be releasing those two soon enough.

Thanks for staying with us until the end!

Spoiler

Lucky bastard is lucky.

main story finished will vortez do vol 00 or the  omakes

That's a good question.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics