Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 113votes)

Hidan no Aria

Alt Names: alt Aria la Balle écarlatealt Aria the Scarlet Ammoalt 緋弾のアリアalt 绯弹的亚莉亚
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Artist: Koyoka Yoshino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Butei High School - a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are trained. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has a unique body which activates a "super mode" when stimulated by "something." He tries to hide it from others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble finds him when he becomes a victim of a bombing incident, where he meets the Butei High "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.

NOTE: THE ANIME COVERS UP TO CHAPTER 44

Spin-Off:

> Hidan no Aria AA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/hidan-no-aria-aa-r4346 )
Go to Hidan no Aria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic **Important** The Skipped Scans are Covered by the Anime New Window Wylie
  • 0 Replies
Topic what chapter did the anime stop at? New Window ace4life
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why isn't the english updated New Window lorddx22
  • 1 Replies

195 Comments

8 more to close the gaps ...

do your best ... =3= ...

Thanks for bringing these missing chapters.

Spoiler

[/p]
[/p]
#LightNovelMasterRace

Spoiler

Which is a bit stupid because it is totally him ... well his body anyway ... and the body don't lie. You might be able to use your rationalization hamster to convince yourself that you are a good person but your body gets swankey with the spankey IYKWIM. The thing about logic and instinct is something we all have to deal with as higher order beings. You are physically what you are but you are also mentally what you think you are ... just let it go bruh ... embrace the dark side ... let the dogs out ... *wonders if he hit all the bad puns* ... oh and ummm ... help me out here guys.

Rape, NTR and Mindbreak ?

BTW, it already answered by Nerazim ...

can't believe I miss that point ...

(and yeah, it show few girls abuse his gigolo power)

I ... I've never ... ever ... met a MC who is so afraid of his own dick ... ( 0 _ o ). I haven't read from ch 45 and up because I'm waiting for the chapters to be filled in from 33 to 45 ... but it never ceases to amaze me how this dickless wonder constantly rejects all these awesome (well more awesome than Aria) girls for a Tsundere. I think Aria is one of the main reasons I dislike Tsunderes but in this case I dislike the MC more because he is actually afraid to embrace his power. So what if you get more powerful, stronger and faster when you get aroused ... that sounds like a super power to me ... ungrateful bastard. <3

yeeeaaah, it's not really that he's afraid of his own dick, it's more like he has a skewed sense of how to interact with women since he can't control his ability, which leads to Gigolo-Kinji, plus...
Spoiler

[/p]
[/p]
#LightNovelMasterRace

thanks for the release ...

tough ... I'll hold reading until the translation reach ch 44 first ... 

do your best ...

well, he hates his ability (get super power with horny), because he feels it's not "him" ...

moreover, it feels like there's connection with his brother too or something ...

(I hope LN translation get faster)

Which is a bit stupid because it is totally him ... well his body anyway ... and the body don't lie. You might be able to use your rationalization hamster to convince yourself that you are a good person but your body gets swankey with the spankey IYKWIM. The thing about logic and instinct is something we all have to deal with as higher order beings. You are physically what you are but you are also mentally what you think you are ... just let it go bruh ... embrace the dark side ... let the dogs out ... *wonders if he hit all the bad puns* ... oh and ummm ... help me out here guys.

thanks for the release ...

tough ... I'll hold reading until the translation reach ch 44 first ... 

do your best ...

I ... I've never ... ever ... met a MC who is so afraid of his own dick ... ( 0 _ o ). I haven't read from ch 45 and up because I'm waiting for the chapters to be filled in from 33 to 45 ... but it never ceases to amaze me how this dickless wonder constantly rejects all these awesome (well more awesome than Aria) girls for a Tsundere. I think Aria is one of the main reasons I dislike Tsunderes but in this case I dislike the MC more because he is actually afraid to embrace his power. So what if you get more powerful, stronger and faster when you get aroused ... that sounds like a super power to me ... ungrateful bastard. <3

well, he hates his ability (get super power with horny), because he feels it's not "him" ...

moreover, it feels like there's connection with his brother too or something ...

(I hope LN translation get faster)

MC weak to girls is useful to not go into 18+ manga rate but stay at the border.

You obviously never read to love ru or you know most protagonists. I. Harem mangas

well the main reason it didn't sell well is because it was only digital version.

there's plenty reader who prefer physical book ... not to mention if it's western reader ...

it's their own fault not to print few set of physical book version instead fully relying with digital version ...

usually people will prefer reading LN with physical print book (since it barely have picture) ...

not to mention their early education start with reading text book ...

back to basic again I guess ...

it would change a lot if early education start with digital and using a lot picture ...

Man, rereading this chap, I feel bad for both Kinji and Shirayuki. He really avoids her like the plague. XD

at past, it already licensed including the LN ...

but after 6 month without new official (licensed) English translation release, it being considered as they disregard the license ...

(maybe because it doesn't sell well ?)

so yeah, even LN fans translation get continued again ...

well the main reason it didn't sell well is because it was only digital version.

Really? I didn't know... don't worry I'll keep working on it just let me fill the gap first.

at past, it already licensed including the LN ...

but after 6 month without new official (licensed) English translation release, it being considered as they disregard the license ...

(maybe because it doesn't sell well ?)

so yeah, even LN fans translation get continued again ...

license has ended somehow ... (they stop releasing the translation) ...

someone please continue this manga translation ...

Really? I didn't know... don't worry I'll keep working on it just let me fill the gap first.

license has ended somehow ... (they stop releasing the translation) ...

someone please continue this manga translation ...

Its still trolling. Like what happened when someone released a jitsu wa watashi wa chapter 30+ chapters ahead. Dont troll if you dont want people to call you out for it.

so is it thanks to people like you that people drop projects and we never get updates anymore? How about you go translate all the chapters then.

I'd rather have the newer chapters at least then nothing at all which thanks to YOUR trolling is what we'll end up with.

Its still trolling. Like what happened when someone released a jitsu wa watashi wa chapter 30+ chapters ahead. Dont troll if you dont want people to call you out for it.

Not really, as long as the anime covers it. Of course, it would be immensely helpful if they mentioned that fact so those of us who haven't seen the anime aren't incredibly confused about why the skip is there. However, if that's what they did, then it's by no means trolling. Real trolling would be putting out poorly translated chapters from MS Paint.

liberal use of the word trolling i see

The old group dropped. The new group picked up. They may not have the old raws. They also don't have obligation to fill the gap. You can do it by yourself if you want. But it's extremely rude when you insult their effort to bring free stuff for everyone else.

I hope someone picks up the missing chapters, I don't want to skip all that...

Technically its not required, but it makes as much sense as releasing a LOTR movie sequel without doing the original movies because "you guys can just read the books if you want to know what happened in the original trilogy".

The old group dropped. The new group picked up. They may not have the old raws. They also don't have obligation to fill the gap. You can do it by yourself if you want. But it's extremely rude when you insult their effort to bring free stuff for everyone else.

Technically its not required, but it makes as much sense as releasing a LOTR movie sequel without doing the original movies because "you guys can just read the books if you want to know what happened in the original trilogy".

>skipping 13 chapters

Great another troll translator. This is like jitsu wa watashi wa all over again.

Oh I think that's quite rude. The translation is good in quality, that's not trolling at all. So if someone want to put an effort translating the newer chapter that he like but it is missing old chapters I don't think it is required that he have to pickup what other translator left off.

Well, the difference here is that there's no English team releasing a chapter every week, and the anime covers the missing part… So I can understand why he would jump straight to the unseen part.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics