Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 113votes)

Hidan no Aria

Alt Names: alt Aria la Balle écarlatealt Aria the Scarlet Ammoalt 緋弾のアリアalt 绯弹的亚莉亚
Author: Akamatsu Chuugaku
Artist: Koyoka Yoshino
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tokyo Butei High School - a special school where armed detectives, also known as "Butei" are trained. Tohyama Kinji is a sophomore student who has a unique body which activates a "super mode" when stimulated by "something." He tries to hide it from others in order to live a peaceful life. But trouble finds him when he becomes a victim of a bombing incident, where he meets the Butei High "Assault" department elite, Aria H. Kanzaki.

NOTE: THE ANIME COVERS UP TO CHAPTER 44

Spin-Off:

> Hidan no Aria AA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/hidan-no-aria-aa-r4346 )
Go to Hidan no Aria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic **Important** The Skipped Scans are Covered by the Anime New Window Wylie
  • 0 Replies
Topic what chapter did the anime stop at? New Window ace4life
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why isn't the english updated New Window lorddx22
  • 1 Replies

195 Comments

Thats not why revolvers are used, but thats anime for you. I'm sure he'll eventually start catching bullets out of the air with his fingers or something.

Eeeh… close enough? XD

Is it true that a revolver is faster to draw than an automatic? I held a real revolver before, and it was damn heavy.

I'm sure he'll eventually start catching bullets out of the air with his fingers or something.

Well....

Spoiler

Thats not why revolvers are used, but thats anime for you. I'm sure he'll eventually start catching bullets out of the air with his fingers or something.

lol, so that shit anime was a promotion for the LN afterall and that shit spin off afterwards...

the manga hook plenty of reader, thus it continued for a long time ...

(full series adaptation I hope)

It's still going. And considering the manga is only covering the 7th of 23 LN volumes (by chapter 86), it can continue for a looong while. >.>

the recent LN RAW already reach vol 24 ...

translation LN reach vol 10, and now continued at the middle of Vol 11 ...

yeah, that's a TON of material ...

While manga RAW at Ch 85 or so ... and at LN Vol 7 ...

(Manga Tankubon at Vol 14 or 15)

translation manga at ch 53 ...

It's still going. And considering the manga is only covering the 7th of 23 LN volumes (by chapter 86), it can continue for a looong while. >.>

lol, so that shit anime was a promotion for the LN afterall and that shit spin off afterwards...

In just fourteen short months, volume nine is complete! Hahahaha...

Now to wait until volume fourteen starts so I can obsessively comment about the best girl...

Tch

Spoiler
Meh.

Man, that awkward moment when the French translation is 30 chapters ahead of the english one. Oh, and it gets even stupider, so brace yourselves. o/

What volume of the LN this arc happen?

He's so smooth while in Hysteria mode that it kind of pisses me off

wow this is still ongoing? or did it end in Japan?

wow this is still ongoing? or did it end in Japan?

In just fourteen short months, volume nine is complete! Hahahaha...

Now to wait until volume fourteen starts so I can obsessively comment about the best girl...

Thanks for filling the gap.

Don't mention it. I'll begin to work on the new chapters asap.

Thanks for filling the gap.

I'm utterly confused after reading chapter 46, 47 and 48.

Spoiler

Maybe that's because you've missed a few untranslated chapters in-between?

I'm utterly confused after reading chapter 46, 47 and 48.

Spoiler

I actually like the twist in the last chapter (CH 41 for me ,,, not touching 45 and up still). It's at least interesting so ... I guess ... we'll add a point back to the score. And yes I do remember (now that you mentioned it) that he kinda doesn't like Hysteria mode because of what the girls made him do but still ... bruh ... turn that shit around. Then again a power that makes you cater to the every whim of a woman because you are effectively horny might just really be a curse LOL.

Also it's a forgone conclusion that he is in Love with the poster child for Tsunderes over there ... Wish it wasn't true but thems the breaks. The more I think about it the more he seems like a semi-hard M. I'll keep reading for now despite that.

That kiss defies the laws of perspective… a Picasso kiss…

That lick though

girls are tiger, kinji a sheep.

So you know what will happen to him :D

well, not exactly like that ...

but they indeed "using" him ... =3= ...

W-what did they do?

What did they make him do?

girls are tiger, kinji a sheep.

So you know what will happen to him :D

yeeeaaah, it's not really that he's afraid of his own dick, it's more like he has a skewed sense of how to interact with women since he can't control his ability, which leads to Gigolo-Kinji, plus...

Spoiler

[/p]
[/p]
#LightNovelMasterRace

W-what did they do?

What did they make him do?

BTW is this manga will go over the anime? I think I've only read halfway through Reki (the sniper) arc before it got taken down.

The manga has just finished adapting the Reki arc. I don't know how much it will cover ultimately, though.

…Chapter 49 reminded me why I like the next two arcs: Tsundaria appears very little in them.

yeeeaaah, it's not really that he's afraid of his own dick, it's more like he has a skewed sense of how to interact with women since he can't control his ability, which leads to Gigolo-Kinji, plus...

Spoiler

[/p]
[/p]
#LightNovelMasterRace

Can you help refresh my memory? I've read the novel a long time ago and it got taken down.

BTW is this manga will go over the anime? I think I've only read halfway through Reki (the sniper) arc before it got taken down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics