Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 118votes)

L♥DK

Alt Names: alt 鄰居同居alt L-DKalt L♥DKalt Love Cohabitation
Author: Watanabe Ayu
Artist: Watanabe Ayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuusei Kugayama is the "prince" of his high school, but he always turns down confessions--including one from Aoi Nishimori's best friend. Although she initially hates him for this, when Shuusei moves in next door to Aoi, who lives alone, she starts thinking that he might not be such a bad guy after all...

Related:

- Moero☆S-kei Seifuku Danshi! (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/moero%E2%98%86s-kei-seifuku-danshi-r4145): A small side story is included as chapter 1 in this anthology.
Go to L♥DK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for JP > EN translator New Window MaxLemon
  • 1 Replies

94 Comments

Ce manga le best !!! Hâte de voir le film qui va bientôt sortir :D !

i dunno why Aoi needs to hide their relationship and the other girl that keeps pushing Haru to Shuie.. i dont like..!!

why do i have a feeling that Aoi's gonna push Shuie to have a relationship with Haru.. 

i hope she's not that stupid..

same thoughts here. but i have a feeling that what you posted will happen. this is how some shoujo mangas usually continue. 

-_-

i dunno why Aoi needs to hide their relationship and the other girl that keeps pushing Haru to Shuie.. i dont like..!!

why do i have a feeling that Aoi's gonna push Shuie to have a relationship with Haru.. 

i hope she's not that stupid..

Japanese girls sure are nice, letting an unknown guy sleep over after the one before leaves.

Generally, I'm not into romance even when it's more of a side story, but for some reason I love this. I started reading this a few hours ago, already caught up, and forgot why I started reading it. Just know that it's amazing.

Chapter 39 was a joint between bxsmanga and Colorful Scans so thanks to both. How do we edit the group section?

mr perfect did a double dribble in page 26, retard

urghh~~ third wheel coming up!!

i just cant understand why Aoi need to hide their relationship...
its kinda pissing off...

In an earlier chapter it was stated that relationships between boys and girls are not tolerated at this school. Now imagine how much attantion they'll get if their relationship is discovered.

It might be near impossible to hide that they live together. What will the school do if that is disclosed...

its kinda pissing off...

The Girlfriend usually gets bullied after every1 knows about them, and then the Boyfriend saves her or a friend( Boyfriends love rival). Maybe the author wants to do something different from the usual Shoujo plot?

its kinda pissing off...
chapter spoilers as translated from japanese sites - iheartmangablog.wordpress.com/tag/l-dk
WATARU<3 I'm loving the new development. Also, blushing Shuusei is v.cute. Blushing Shuusei in the middle of a smut-tease is double cute.
Hmmm... Classmates are too much of a cliche. I hope the author can think of something to make this interesting.
EEEEE! Thank you for the new chapter~
It's been a while~ ;U; <3
Something is bothering me.
Spoiler
Those condoms have been nothing but trouble. They should either dispose them or put them in a safe.
@Joyful Radiance: Living-Room, Dining, Kitchen. It's a term we used to describe an appartment. (the number of rooms)
I've been wondering... What does "L-DK" stand for exactly? >u<
I love this manga >.< It's of alot of different genres put into one and i love the story line! I wish i wouldn't have to wait to read the rest hehe
are they going to start doing weekly releases now?
gambate shuusei-kun!!! >.<
Its a HELL on a MAN to endure such promise when being together with your lover on the same roof
gotta love how two random douchebags are important to develop the story
"Of course, you'll keep your (no sex) promise, right?"
". . . yes."
"Was there a pause?"
". . . no."
:D
Just when they were finally together and then now. Totally breaks my 'heart'.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics