Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo Ć© Belo.alt Aun asĆ­, el mundo es hermoso.alt 恝悌恧悂äø–ē•ŒćÆē¾Žć—恄alt DĆ¼nya Yine de GĆ¼zelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

Something tells me that Nike did not take that well. XD

My guess: he's planning to make Cassandra his concubine.

Well now, it's nice to come back to Batoto after a week and find nice chapters like these two here :) Become a beautiful Sun, Livi :DD

Gracias por tan excelente trabajo.

This is probably one of my favorite manga's, so when I see an update it's like Christmas for me.

yeah no i woulda left my wife to die had i seen those snakes 

Bello *w*

I think that the guy giving flashback advice about the power of boobs is the guy from the last arc who's now semi-engaged to Livi's childhood friend

"Snakes, why did it have to be snakes..."

Spoiler

Thanks. Was there indication who the obvious relative was? I'm assuming older brother, but could also be his father. It's been so long I can't remember what they've told us about his ascension to the throne.

(also thank you for all your hard work!!)

Do you mean the last page or the two guys plotting in the chapter? For the last page it can be Livi or his dad but there is no indication who is portrayed on the page. (As far as the team spotted.) For the guy plotting with the black hair I think he is Livi older brother. There is one page in the sand kingdom ark were we see him and one in the Sea Kingdom ark with Luna. As last we don't know how Livi got on the throne. We also don't know how his dad died or even if he is dead.  I am sorry if I got your question wrong.

The text does not say anything about if it is him or his dad. But I think his dad.

Thanks. Was there indication who the obvious relative was? I'm assuming older brother, but could also be his father. It's been so long I can't remember what they've told us about his ascension to the throne.

(also thank you for all your hard work!!)

So is that last panel showing him as an adult, or his father who he would completely surpass? I imagine knowing the original Japanese might make it more clear...?

The text does not say anything about if it is him or his dad. But I think his dad.

So is that last panel showing him as an adult, or his father who he would completely surpass? I imagine knowing the original Japanese might make it more clear...?

- My wife is dying, I better clean some floors and have some fun at witches house.

If this manga ends without us seeing a grown up Livi I'm gonna be so pissed.

This cliffhanger! Honestly.

Just want to say that on page 16 it says *swish* in the missing bubble.

Thanks for the release. Now... MOAR! Feed my addiction!

Gracias por la actualizaciĆ³n tripleta wujuu que emociĆ³n.

sorry to hear you were sick!! please drink lots and always get enough rest! ^^

lol wow for some reason i didn't realize he was only 12. really is a shota haha

You are always welcome to join my friend. There were some problems with my health and most people in the group are working on exams and all. But I want to thank you for reading.

Oh no! I wasn't complaining about the releases! I was talking about finally getting to Cassandra, I think. I'm pretty sure that was what I was referring to. I was getting impatient with the story, not you guys. :)

I'm sorry my comment caused a misunderstanding. I really appreciate the work you guys are doing. Thank you!

You are always welcome to join my friend. There were some problems with my health and most people in the group are working on exams and all. But I want to thank you for reading.

Might just be saying "Finally!!" because Levi finally found Cassandra. I know I was starting to worry if poor Nike will still be alive when he returns (considering how long this adventure is taking). :)

Thanks for the update and all your hard work! It really is appreciated.

Me thinks we finally found Cassandra. :P

Thanks timeless scans for all your hard work :)

I mean...fucking finally.

Christmas present update finally but cassandra looks like a guy 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics