Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

I read that while the anime says he's 12 for some reason, in the manga he's actually 15 when they first meet in the beginning. He's just short.

Nope he's actually twelve when it  began. Translation error.

So she gets all jealous when he brings in a fake concubine to save her life, but Livi isn't allowed to when there are people genuinely trying to steal Nike away from him? What?

Having read through this, I gotta say I really adore this manga. I love Livi and Nike. I will say I do have 1 complaint about Nike. There are times where she kinda annoys me when she tries to protect others from being punished by Livi when they deserve it. I get she wants to make him a kinder king, but no one should get off scot-free if they have done wrong like that asshole Prince guy who wanted to steal her away from Livi. 

King of the world by age 12, super player by age 14. By age 18 Livi will be unstoppable.

I read that while the anime says he's 12 for some reason, in the manga he's actually 15 when they first meet in the beginning. He's just short.

I really adore their relationship, so cute!
Where are chapters 1-24 D=

Esperando el cap 86!!

Livi get wrekt

Shame Livi is so young,

Spoiler

Well Livi, yikes...

I hope the wife of that adulterous gardener will receive some sort of monetary compensation to sustain her life after Livius sends him to the gallows... <.<
Jishin you really are a man

Questo manga lo trovate in italiano fino al capitolo 85 su Manga cosmo

Most of this chapter made me really happy.

Poor Bard ... one shot insta-kill indeed. XD

This about summed up my sentiments as well.

Spoiler

Green?! I always imagined her with red hair. Something like a mix between Yona's and Shirayuki's hair color.

Spoiler

Live and Nike; so good together.

And he really should look into some good Royal Guards.

Of course, she -would-. have to be kldnapped by someone who wants to have what Livi has.  And naturally, Livi has to prove that he was not just all talk when he spoke to Nike's mom and grandma.... Nonetheless, I really do hate "players" that think that they can "charm" any woman with a pulse....  argh.

Mate, are you a clairvoyant..?

It was pretty easy to guess as soon as he began considering how Nike would feel about his plan.

those boobs tho

Oh, Livi

Considering the the dialogue he had regarding how his mother was brought into the capital, it was a pretty good guess. 

My guess: he's planning to make Cassandra his concubine.

King of the world by age 12, super player by age 14. By age 18 Livi will be unstoppable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics