Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 69votes)

Hoshi no Furu Machi

Alt Names: alt ほしのふるまちalt The Town the Stars Fall Uponalt 星星的故鄉
Author: Hara Hidenori
Artist: Hara Hidenori
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "The stars that don't shine in Tokyo surely do shine in a different town..."

TSUTSUMI Koutarou, who couldn't be a senior at a college-oriented high school in Tokyo, moves into Himi City, Toyama Prefecture with his relatives and spends one school year there.

"I wouldn't be able to shine for the rest of my life..."

He's hurt, and depressed.
However, his encounter with a girl named Nagisa changes his "tomorrow" little by little.

Now, HARA Hidenori begins "the sweetest 'starting-over' love story in the world"...
Go to Hoshi no Furu Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hoshi no Furu Machi: Latest Chapter New Window Azuma
  • 49 Replies

206 Comments

make that 3! i want more! haha just kidding. thanks for the updates!
@idgit

Two in one day? Lol, prepare to be surprised.
SWEET two in one day
Sweet, an update! Thanks for the hard work.

Spoiler
Wooo! Thanks for the update
@heleleo

Well, I've already talked to somebody else who works with VIS, so........
and not everybody is a "leecher", some of us actually donate money to the scan groups. You might want to think about that before you start calling people names.
Now, Now, pizzach...

You shouldn't lie to the leechers now. ;)
Yeah, I appreciate it, too. Thanks, Pizzach. This is one addicting manga!
thanks for the heads up pizzach
Don't worry guys. The series is not dropped. You are going to be extremely happy in the next few weeks.
Man, I hope it doesn't get dropped. I really like both this and Regatta. That would suck royally.
Anybody heard anything about this manga? Village Idiot has been doing plenty of other projects but this one seems to have stopped. I'd really hate it if they'd dropped it (Regatta too)
everything except the artworks is good
thax for the chapters
Spoiler
I'm really curious how the fallout is going to unfold after this.

Spoiler

I want MORE!!!! *rage*
What a man! Nagisa is sure to fall for him this time.
Spoiler
@s13one80 I think that's been debunked by many MCs...
Ch. 49:
Spoiler
Great new chapter, thanks Village Idiot Scans!
MC = myth debunked: not all Asians know martial arts...
OHMAIGAWD that's a painful clifhanger. He already went that far, if he doesn't push through to the end I see no point in him being the main character...
So it's a "Choose Your Destiny" type of situation. Choose Nagisa and pretty much lose Kurita forever. Choose Kurita and Nagisa pretty much ends up with Masaki.

Kinda obvious which one he'll choose.
Critical choices. He must make them.

(╯°︵°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics