Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 172votes)

Nijiiro Days

Alt Names: alt 虹色デイズalt Hari Pelangialt Rainbow Days
Author: Mizuno Minami
Artist: Mizuno Minami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsuki is teased for being a hopeless romantic, Keiichi disguises his sadism with an angelic grin, Tsuyoshi is an otaku who can't read the air, and Tomoya is a frivolous playboy who likes his archenemy. The rainbow-colored story of (sometimes dubious) friendship and (mis)adventures in love of these four boys who spend their daily high school life by having fun starts when recently-dumped Natsuki received a pack of tissues from a girl wearing Santa costume in the streets on Christmas eve.
Go to Nijiiro Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

386 Comments

This manga would have been mild, cute and a breeze to read but I just want to bitch slap Mari so bad.

It's such a turn off she's in so much of the manga it ruins the fun in reading this.

If there's such a person in real life I can't be as tolerant as the boys here.

I hope she gets better past chapter 10 because it's almost impossible to read

Cross dress and miss contest?

What is this? Persona 4? lol...

In any case at last progress...

Too bad they both pull back again.

I like the new Mattsun to be honest. He only plays around with Mari and it's funny and endearing.

YES! FINALLY! Been waiting for 44 forever now!

I'm so waiting for 46 XD

Noooooo! no more misunderstandings! Just let them have their time confess and be happy..

YES! FINALLY! Been waiting for 44 forever now!

So right now im waiting for Hashiba-Ex to came out...

Chapter re-upload: Added the missing and vital last page to chapter 43.

Absolutely great chapter. I don't think we've seen this much development between the main couple since she realized her feelings for him.

Hey there! We're trying to speed up our pace from one chapter every month to one chapter every two weeks. I'm from Freewheeling Scans btw.

P.S. Just posted chapter 42!

Good God, bless you kind people who work over there. The 4 week wait for a chapter was agonizing especially with the romantic climax over matsun and tsutsui.

Chapter 41 was also released by Freewheeling, which is new as far as full English scanlations go as far as I know.

When I made my comment, it was referring to when Ch. 23 was released by Chibi Manga last week.  Ch 23 was already released a year and a half earlier by Freewheeling on 9/14/2015... hence a year ago.

Hey there! We're trying to speed up our pace from one chapter every month to one chapter every two weeks. I'm from Freewheeling Scans btw.

Ty very much, kind sir.

When I read this, I feel extremely grateful that my high school experience was relatively tame.

honest-to-God lesbians are pretty much only found on yuri manga tho (same goes for gay guys). It's sad but it is the way the industry over there works at the moment.

That said, everytime I find exceptions to this rule I rejoice

You just don't read enough. Gays and Lesbians are about as common in manga as they are in real life.

Finally made it past that ch 41.5 it is a glorious day.

Yeah because them having their own genre is a bad thing plus that's not true. I've seen LGBT characters in non yuri/yaoi.

I am expecting examples since I always welcome well developed lgbtt chracters. Please? ^^

Also I said "pretty much" as in "I now it's not 100% but very close to it" :D

you havent rejected a friend before, havent you, its not that simple

a girl yes

a friend no

still, in this story they're just classmates, not even that close

why did she get so sad for rejecting that dude

seems like a huge overreaction 

you havent rejected a friend before, havent you, its not that simple

Hey guys I just wanted to ask if one to two months is an average waiting time for new chapter? :D because I really love this manga and I am so glad that someone is translating it :)

tfw you see a new update, only to find out it's a chapter someone already did a year and a half ago.

Chapter 41 was also released by Freewheeling, which is new as far as full English scanlations go as far as I know.

tfw you see a new update, only to find out it's a chapter someone already did a year and a half ago.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's because she's emotionally awkward, it's her first confession, and he's her friend. On top of the fact that she's in love with Natsuki. She seems like the type of girl who doesn't like to hurt people.

honest-to-God lesbians are pretty much only found on yuri manga tho (same goes for gay guys). It's sad but it is the way the industry over there works at the moment.

Yeah because them having their own genre is a bad thing plus that's not true. I've seen LGBT characters in non yuri/yaoi.

Mari is a fake lesbian. I kinda hate it when they make that kind of character.

Girls who pretend to like girls and hate boys because they had a bad experience with some guys, but then meet "the right guy" and go on dating them and live happily ever after, forgetting about how they pretended to like girls.

It's an insult to real lesbians.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics