Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 172votes)

Nijiiro Days

Alt Names: alt 虹色デイズalt Hari Pelangialt Rainbow Days
Author: Mizuno Minami
Artist: Mizuno Minami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsuki is teased for being a hopeless romantic, Keiichi disguises his sadism with an angelic grin, Tsuyoshi is an otaku who can't read the air, and Tomoya is a frivolous playboy who likes his archenemy. The rainbow-colored story of (sometimes dubious) friendship and (mis)adventures in love of these four boys who spend their daily high school life by having fun starts when recently-dumped Natsuki received a pack of tissues from a girl wearing Santa costume in the streets on Christmas eve.
Go to Nijiiro Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

386 Comments

50 chapter is a small tunnel tbh.

50 chapters is a long tunnel.  We're just used to most tunnels being 57828954671941 chapters, so it seems short.

at long last

no more anna suffering 

lets get comfy 

finally!!!

giphy.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YES YES YES YES YES YES 

This is what we have been waiting for over 2 years 

w00000000000t! Finally!!!!

This just made my day.

god! finally after all this chapter!
alright, consider this is its last volume, i hope everything's gonna be great, and satisfying. like how last game ends! or maybe it could be even better, but i'll stop comparing right there. cant wait for few last chapters!

We are on vol. 13 and there is a vol. 15 cover here so I don't think we are on the last volume 

YOOOOOOO LETS FREAKING GOOOOO

Finally.

I've finished the anime and the ending was a huge open end/cliffhanger. Is the manga doing the same?

god! finally after all this chapter!
alright, consider this is its last volume, i hope everything's gonna be great, and satisfying. like how last game ends! or maybe it could be even better, but i'll stop comparing right there. cant wait for few last chapters!

finally he confessed, they dragged this confession too much, he likes her from first year now they are in third year, that's why Natsuki is my least favorite because he acts like a shojo heroine. i want Keiichi to be in the mister contest.

The real kicker is he had a gf previously so it should not been this monumentally hard for him to tell a new girl he likes her that it took 2 years..

Do I see the light? Are we nearing the end of the tunnel?

Last chapter is 74, as it mentions on MAL, but that's including any extra chapters..
If I counted correctly, about 15 chapters remain :v

Time it takes:

46 monthly chapters, ~40 pages per chapter, thus ~1840 pages.

First chapter is scanlated on 14 August 2012, so it had been 1825 days.

It takes ~1800 pages and days until the male MC confessed to his love interest.

Was it obvious it's gonna happen? Yes

Was it repeatedly sidetracked and delayed? Yes

Was it worth waiting for? HELL YES

finally he confessed, they dragged this confession too much, he likes her from first year now they are in third year, that's why Natsuki is my least favorite because he acts like a shojo heroine. i want Keiichi to be in the mister contest.

Finally!

50 chapter is a small tunnel tbh.

HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Enough said.

Any news on the upcoming chapter 46? 

I agree with tsuyopon, yukirin is the best character and her being 7th is an injustice. Also, mocchi looks great as victor nikiforov lol

The special was amazing!!! Loved it!

Go Nacchan, you can do it!!!!

This manga would have been mild, cute and a breeze to read but I just want to bitch slap Mari so bad.

It's such a turn off she's in so much of the manga it ruins the fun in reading this.

If there's such a person in real life I can't be as tolerant as the boys here.

I hope she gets better past chapter 10 because it's almost impossible to read

Hope you keep reading, because Mari ends up having far more depth in her character development than any of the female characters.  I didn't like Mari early on, but the author eventually reveals why she's like that and... well, stuff changes (don't need to spoil anything here).

In fact, Matsun x Mari is my favorite pairing.

*Side note on ch 46's popularity rankings: I have no idea how Keiichi is 1st.  I'd personally rank him near the bottom of the top 10 with Natsuki, bumping Nozomi and Yukirin higher than they are.  Then again, this IS a Shoujo manga, so I guess the female readers are fantasizing about being played with by Keiichi.  And they're jealous of Nozomi so her ranking is low.*

he's not gonna do it

Spoiler

She's the most popular female character as of the poll presented in chapter 45 and her pairing(I mean it's obvious who it is but technically a spoiler) is also the most popular couple in the manga at this point, beating even the "main" couple.

Take that how you will; I think it's a pretty good indicator that she's really likeable to most readers further into the manga. Then again, this might be a case of different strokes for different folks because I don't remember being that annoyed by Mari during the earlier parts of the story.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics