Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 172votes)

Nijiiro Days

Alt Names: alt 虹色デイズalt Hari Pelangialt Rainbow Days
Author: Mizuno Minami
Artist: Mizuno Minami
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Natsuki is teased for being a hopeless romantic, Keiichi disguises his sadism with an angelic grin, Tsuyoshi is an otaku who can't read the air, and Tomoya is a frivolous playboy who likes his archenemy. The rainbow-colored story of (sometimes dubious) friendship and (mis)adventures in love of these four boys who spend their daily high school life by having fun starts when recently-dumped Natsuki received a pack of tissues from a girl wearing Santa costume in the streets on Christmas eve.
Go to Nijiiro Days Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

386 Comments

i don't really like possessive lez like mari, but damn, i find her really cute in this chapter.... (/_­o)

So for those of you who are impatient and want to know what comes next, I will post a brief summary of the chapters 37-48 below in the spoiler tag:

Spoiler

And yeah that's it. I really don't know why I wrote this, I just felt like doing it lol.

Long, mildly drunken rant ahead.

A slight, but not all-encompassing defense of Mattsun:

Spoiler

Also, latest chapter..

Spoiler

Well, because

Spoiler

I have an odd respect for her.  It's a pity the mangaka's surely going to toss her to whatsisname afterwards.

Really? I had that feeling, because he was talking as if it was impossible for him to get together with his crush. First thing that came to mind for me was falling for a heterosexual guy.

Also, latest chapter..

Spoiler

Kakei-kun is a bystander and is fully aware of the circumstances surrounding Nacchan, Kobayakawa-san and Mocchi. He knows that his friend is losing the battle, but still wishes to help him achieve his goal (of confessing to Kobayakawa-san) right to the end, since Mocchi's doing all the things Kakei-kun couldn't have done when he had a crush (chapter 33 I think it was?). 

Throughout the chapters, Kakei-kun isn't forcing the idea of how it's impossible for Mocchi to date Kobayakawa-san, as they both know that it's not going to work out. When Mocchi made his decision to give up, Kakei-kun gave him supportive advice, hoping that it'll help his friend get through the confession, the rejection, and to move on.

time for best couple

This chapter made me annoyed of Natsu's too innocentness (read the atmosphere) and Matsun's pushiness. Like wtf.

I'm glad Mari's feelings are true and we can watch her be courageous and confess :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

At least the author has decided to handle Mari's feelings for Anna with some respect and dignity and not being some punch line of the joke, ex-brocon or not. Unfortunately, we're closer for inevitable - Mattsun x Mari paring. It's going to happen, because I know my shoujo romances and I hate it. It would be better, even if she ended alone. Not everybody has to be paired.

(I wrote rest in the spolier, because how long it was)

Spoiler

Wait ok so
Spoiler
Tsutsui can give one hell of a pep talk.

I... wouldn't say so. Or at least to me, he doesn't give off that vibe. He's just a good/supportive friend of Mocchi. 

Really? I had that feeling, because he was talking as if it was impossible for him to get together with his crush. First thing that came to mind for me was falling for a heterosexual guy.

Also, latest chapter..

Spoiler

Just read through this from start to finish after watching the anime. I really like it.

One thing I'm wondering about though. Kakei's gay, right?

I... wouldn't say so. Or at least to me, he doesn't give off that vibe. He's just a good/supportive friend of Mocchi. 

Just read through this from start to finish after watching the anime. I really like it.

One thing I'm wondering about though. Kakei's gay, right?

Well, I'm really just reading this manga to find out if Tsuyopon and Yukirin have sex at this point. Literally every other couple annoys me to varying degrees. Like you have friends stealing imoutos, playboy-types changing a girl's sexuality by being all intrusive and persistent, and basically just the relationship from Hibi Chouchou.

Glad to know i'm not the only one.
Who are the three hearts? Mocchi, of course. The other two?Anna? Natsuki? Kakei? Maria?

I sorta wanted Natuski to lose (even though it's impossible) because of how beta (for a shoujo guy) he is. 

Well, I'm really just reading this manga to find out if Tsuyopon and Yukirin have sex at this point. Literally every other couple annoys me to varying degrees. Like you have friends stealing imoutos, playboy-types changing a girl's sexuality by being all intrusive and persistent, and basically just the relationship from Hibi Chouchou.

The biggest reason I like this series is because he is a "beta".

I'm so tired of the cliche shoujo shtick where the assholish, semi-psycopathic "alpha" gets all rapey and possessive on this average, pathetic, no-self-respect girl who can think nothing else but "why is such a cool and perfect guy interested in ugly me?"

The main couple here is so much sweeter and less annoying.

I've been reading teen romance or romance from English authors(western influence). I've noticed that while the Japanese goes through with confession(I like you, please be my girlfriend or boyfriend!), while the Westerners figuring it out through the body language(checking that person out, or other various gestures).

Why not proceed with confession and make the intention clear?

p/s: I'm so curious!

In the west people don't treat relationships so formally. I think it must be a cultural difference stemming from arranged marriages being the norm in the East. Most relationships will start off with a few "dates" until the couple is ready to label themselves as a committed boyfriend-girlfriend pairing. It takes even longer to say "I love you". In many people's cases, if a boyfriend/girlfriend said "I love you" after any less than a month, they'd get freaked out. 

You still get some of that "I like you, please go out with me!" in grade-highschool, but it's very rarely, if ever, initiated by the girls. It's probably a matter of pride. When I was in highschool, I'd never heard of anyone in my school actually "confessing" tbh. 

I sorta wanted Natuski to lose (even though it's impossible) because of how beta (for a shoujo guy) he is. 

Of course, by scaring Anna into be afraid of love, the Natsuki x Anna story will of course be extended.

80% of the story always must be the struggle to get together.

ch 35 pg 17

"You tend to see through everything apart from what you want most."

What's the correct interpretation of that in the context? I also don't understand how that's the reason Mocchi confessed.

Mochizuki is a true blooded Japanese. He knows it's a suicide attack but he still continued it. His samurai ancestors must be proud for his bravery. 

Well, now I hope Mochi never gets what he wants and that his blind douche of a friend and him become forever alone. They deserve eachother.

Nattsun has 3 best buds watching this shit go down, and none of them came out to deck Mocchi in his bitch face when he left that last word in? Real bros don't let this go without a good beating.

It's seriously ridiculous they could even attempt to invoke the bro code after the stunt they pulled the previous night. 

Not that Mocchi has even the slightest chance of nailing this confession, but I'd still like to see her friend interrupt it just to mess up his plan that much more. 

I think he should have to hand in his "cool dude" headband thing for that bit of BS.  I'm glad our hero's friends at least gave him a hard time for it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics