Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 87votes)

Upotte!!

Alt Names: alt うぽって!!alt จะยิงนะค้า!!alt 槍械少女alt Оружейная школа
Author: Tennouji Kitsune
Artist: Tennouji Kitsune
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher is looking for a school by the name of Seishou Academy, as he is a new transfer teacher for that school. Seishou Academy is known for having students with excellent marksmanship. However, he gets lost along the way and decides to look for someone who knows where the school is at a summer festival. He encounters a girl at a shooting range and finds her marksmanship skills to be professional. The girl tells the new teacher that she is an assault rifle, not a student. Her name is FNC and is an assault rifle of Seishou Academy. The new teacher attends school the next day to find students, including FNC, practicing shooting assault rifles and realizes that he has come to an unbelievable school. How will his experience be at Seishou Academy?

Note: Chapter 20 technically doesn't exist, it was skipped when "Upotte!" switched publications from Young Ace to Shōnen Ace.

Spin-Off:

> Upotte!! Nano
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/upotte-nano-r3059)

> Upotte!! - Rufuira!!
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/upotte-rufuira-doujinshi-r7714)

>Upotte SISTERS!!
(https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/upotte-sisters-r22509)
Go to Upotte!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Updates New Window Ship571
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

Another shit manga with tsunderes.

legit quote is legit.

dat last page logic 10/10 legit

what's with the "POP UP" arrow on the last comic page of ch 78?

Btw Genkoku, do you wish to know how an FG-42's trigger pull feels like? like the moment you hold that pistol grip firmly and with your pointer slowly pull the trigger~? It would be a nice thing to feel the action eject the spent casing as you rest your cheek on the stock as she moves~

Hell even the M1928A1's got quite the heft but she rocks in your arms like a kitten purring with those .45 ACP. oh and shove in a drum for prolonged shooting~

... and now I hate myself.

Spoiler

Dammit. And I wanted to post about it requiring grenade-girls spin-off or original work. Probably because nothing happens in manga itself but random pointless shooting and thoughts wander off.

F2000 is quite a cute one eh~

aaaaaw no more FFXIV credits girl. y u do dis /ak/ T_T

They don't go to school because Muslim women aren't allowed to have education. The grenade girls are absolutely halal. Inshallah

Now look outside Daesh and Saudi Arabia and see that your memes are bullshit yet again.

It's almost as if memes do not explain the world at all!

Great thought comes to mind suddenly: are there grenade girls too? What happens when you pull the pin?

Grenades are more akin to bullets and other ammo than rifles. There are grenade launcher and rocket propelled grenade . Some rifles have grenade launcher built in.

Great thought comes to mind suddenly: are there grenade girls too? What happens when you pull the pin?

They don't go to school because Muslim women aren't allowed to have education. The grenade girls are absolutely halal. Inshallah

wow AK. didn't expect that ending page with a FFXIV Miqo'te

The copy and pasted English in the first half compared to the Engrish babbling in the second half is telling.

Yeah, yeah, whatever, lolz.

That why SEA never able to have common voice. That why Philippine seeking peace with China and escape from USA control.

About the WW2 massarce, The Great Famine in Vietnam 1945 was cause mostly by Allied air force who bombing road, drop mines at harbours to stop Japanese convoy bring food from South Vietnam to North Vietnam, and result is 2 million Vietnamese die, far number than what Japanese did to Chinese or Korean, but Allied never admit that massarce and blame to Japanese. USA still don't repay for Orange Agent Vietnamese victims in Vietnam War (Orange piece on M16 head is that reference). Also in Vietnam War, South Korean soldiers massarce over 9.000 innocent Vietnamese but still don't admit it, Korean is not better than Japanese.

And one again, there is any country in South East Asia can invade China, Korean and attack USA habour? Like Siamese don't dare to lay finger to Japanese and become Japan's vassal without fight and three countries of Indochina, plus Philippine were annexed to Japan? That why Japan is mighty at that time and Japanese is still proud about that they also proud that USA nuke them to avoid land battle with Japanese on Japan, unlike South East Asia, punch of colonies and switch-side, lolz. Ah, not mention Cambodian massarce themself with Pol Pot and Ieng Sary. Later, the only one can proud in SEA is Singapore who come from poorest country to the richest country in SEA, and Vietnam who can defeat USA despite high cost (And Vietnam is full of corruption and weak economy now).

And you are the one who bring that "pride" flame back, and now complaint many guys gang bang you?

The copy and pasted English in the first half compared to the Engrish babbling in the second half is telling.

Expect HK 121, HK 416 & 417, HK M27, HK G28 join the war, with other Finnish rifles like Valmet Rk62 v.v... as master minds, also USA-made AK copies as mercenaries.

I didnt expect G36 sporting that cut

The agent orange reference turned out to be just speculah

https://twitter.com/kitsunetennouji/status/201488597973602305

Sometimes an orange is just an orange, haha.

Yah, but most people won't connect that orange to orange production. Especial after saw a picture in early chapters where M16 wear áo dài in Vietnam War, thus most people will connect that orange piece is Orange Agent in Vietnam War.

The agent orange reference turned out to be just speculah

https://twitter.com/kitsunetennouji/status/201488597973602305

Sometimes an orange is just an orange, haha.

Still with the pride See this is what wrong with you people Nobody want it end that way, not even america want it, they even hesitate it but there is no faster choices than that Spend another year ravage whole island or nuke strategic target with lesser collateral And yet, even they as far as withold hirohito from declaring surrender, and that how too prideful of japs is Soo proud till these day won't recognise the massacred they have done and continuing worshipping yasukuni shrine At least the german admit guilt about the holocaust, even as far as reparations them survivor And for sheogorath sake will you stop assuming everyone here are westerners? I'm not even american nor white Im fucking south east asia man

That why SEA never able to have common voice. That why Philippine seeking peace with China and escape from USA control.

About the WW2 massarce, The Great Famine in Vietnam 1945 was cause mostly by Allied air force who bombing road, drop mines at harbours to stop Japanese convoy bring food from South Vietnam to North Vietnam, and result is 2 million Vietnamese die, far number than what Japanese did to Chinese or Korean, but Allied never admit that massarce and blame to Japanese. USA still don't repay for Orange Agent Vietnamese victims in Vietnam War (Orange piece on M16 head is that reference). Also in Vietnam War, South Korean soldiers massarce over 9.000 innocent Vietnamese but still don't admit it, Korean is not better than Japanese.

And one again, there is any country in South East Asia can invade China, Korean and attack USA habour? Like Siamese don't dare to lay finger to Japanese and become Japan's vassal without fight and three countries of Indochina, plus Philippine were annexed to Japan? That why Japan is mighty at that time and Japanese is still proud about that they also proud that USA nuke them to avoid land battle with Japanese on Japan, unlike South East Asia, punch of colonies and switch-side, lolz. Ah, not mention Cambodian massarce themself with Pol Pot and Ieng Sary. Later, the only one can proud in SEA is Singapore who come from poorest country to the richest country in SEA, and Vietnam who can defeat USA despite high cost (And Vietnam is full of corruption and weak economy now).

And you are the one who bring that "pride" flame back, and now complaint many guys gang bang you?

Still with the pride See this is what wrong with you people Nobody want it end that way, not even america want it, they even hesitate it but there is no faster choices than that Spend another year ravage whole island or nuke strategic target with lesser collateral And yet, even they as far as withold hirohito from declaring surrender, and that how too prideful of japs is Soo proud till these day won't recognise the massacred they have done and continuing worshipping yasukuni shrine At least the german admit guilt about the holocaust, even as far as reparations them survivor And for sheogorath sake will you stop assuming everyone here are westerners? I'm not even american nor white Im fucking south east asia man

So you hate Japanese for not openly reflecting actions their former military and government did 7-8 decades ago. Here i was about to tell how sorry i feel for my grandparents generation when they had kill Ukranians, who made part of Soviet union invasion force and got starved and frozen to death on Raate road, how they were giving warm drinks and tobacco to those gangrene suffering poor souls who were rescued as a small act of absolution.. about that shame and feel of remorse over actions that had to be done and which you mistake as pride. Then i realized if your distaste is so deep rooted you are repulsed by those who live for deeds of those who died i mightaswell go lecture Jihadist how great bible is while being atheist myself.

tumblr_m59puo3cUp1rxjy1io1_500.jpg

Almost 130000 human lives scorched. lord knows how many more wounded and some are still proud over it.. It would be no different if ISIS blew a dirty bomb in the middle of New York and debated in public it to be a proper choise because they deemed state terrorism to be justified means to an end.
I know i should ignore him altogether but using nukes on civilians. pride over few mens worst remorse which they carried to their graves and such shit overall makes me sick as a rat poisoned dog.. Necessity is necessity, crime by necessity is necessary nevertheless but pride over crime is twisted, twisted is ill and cure for that sickness is very scarce.

Still with the pride

See this is what wrong with you people

Nobody want it end that way, not even america want it, they even hesitate it but there is no faster choices than that

Spend another year ravage whole island or nuke strategic target with lesser collateral

And yet, even they as far as withold hirohito from declaring surrender, and that how too prideful of japs is

Soo proud till these day won't recognise the massacred they have done and continuing worshipping yasukuni shrine

At least the german admit guilt about the holocaust, even as far as reparations them survivor

And for sheogorath sake will you stop assuming everyone here are westerners? I'm not even american nor white

Im fucking south east asia man

Its always been a question in my head but there is a reason for so many of the, like Sig and theelf girl ( forgot her name ), to like Funko to the point of obsession ? I mean a real world related reason or is this just somenthing the author put for his won purposes ?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics