Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 458votes)

Bakuman

Alt Names: alt วัยซนคนการ์ตูนalt バクマン。alt Baku-manalt Bakuman - Giấc mơ họa sĩ truyện tranhalt 爆漫王。alt 食夢者alt 食梦者alt 바쿠만alt باكومان
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Moritaka Mashiro (Saiko), with his superb drawing skill, is invited by his writing genius classmate Akito Takagi (Shujin) to tread the difficult path of the mangaka!! His sights are set on his naive yet earnest joint dream with Miho Azuki, who is aiming to become a voice actress!! Saiko and Shujin team up as writer and artist, aiming to be serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, make a hit, and then release an anime. They bring their manuscripts into editors and set off on the road to becoming pro manga artists!! This is a new-age story of manga success!!
Go to Bakuman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hiroshi Gamō New Window GASS4N
  • 6 Replies
Topic I don't know about that... New Window Fragile
  • 1 Replies
Topic Bakuman Anime season 3 New Window thorongil
  • 4 Replies
Topic Completed New Window Jonnylove
  • 23 Replies
Topic DEATH NOTE x HIKARU NO GO x BAKUMAN New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 3 Replies
Topic Proposal New Window sirilius
  • 3 Replies

358 Comments

That was a great ending short and simple.It's a little cliche

I was expecting to see all his friends and rivals or at least Team Fukuda to be there when he proposed or at least some scenes from the wedding. But I admit this was still a pleasant suprise of an ending, short and sweet.
Really, this is the best ending!
good end
Quote from SAKU of Red Hawk NEO

"The title, 'Bakuman', comes from 'tobakusuru", 'to gamble', and 'manga'. If there's anything we should all take away from this series, it's that some things in life are just worth taking that risk for: If you have a dream, a wish you are truly willing to put your entire heart and soul into, go for it, no matter how impossible it may seem. Go for it, cling to it, and never, ever let it up.

Take the gamble, because who knows?

You just might win it."
Nice car.
Wait... What!? It ended o.o
I thought the manga ended on a perfect note. I really enjoyed the ride. Wow, it's been a really long time, but I remember when this manga just started. Time sure does fly by.
great manga, sad it ended. but 'twas a nice ending.
Very classy way to end the manga. :)
Well...it finally ended...Posted Image

how long has this manga been running? Feels like its been forever
I feel kind of sad now, next week when Jump comes out, I will have this sense of emptiness because no matter how much I wait, there will be no new chapter of Bakuman.

It was an excellent manga and I enjoyed every part!! Thanks to all the scans groups who provided us of this awesome manga weekly!!
that being said, one last thing remains:
Bakuman, you will be missed!!
thanx for this series rh
great, a simple ending, bravo!
BANZAI BAKUMAN!!!!
best manga ever!!!!!
Actually, when I think about it, the author has been setting up for closure all along. I think we, as readers, are just being stubborn because we love this piece so much.

Well, that's just what I want to think.

The conversation Moritaka and Akito had, about how when you achieve one dream you just find another one waiting for you, how when you accomplish a goal you have another one after that...

It's like, how could a story that encompasses so much life hope to tie up every thread?

The editor in chief said that he pushed Reversi because he believed that Eiji and Ashirogi would change jump. The Ashirogi-Eiji rivalry is not something so simple as to be wrapped up. It's not like a battle manga: It's a true man's rivalry.

This ending has evoked so much thought in me. It's like there's a rainbow on my tongue (that probably sounds hilarious to some people). I can't decide if I'm motivated, upset, overjoyed, or if I'm filled with this really strong and vague desire to know something.

I've never been this much disturbed by the ending of a story before. It's absolutely incredible.
So many manga ended this month.

Aaaand that's it.

...I'm gonna draw manga to get chicks. But then again it's too late, I'm just one year short than mashiro.
. . . fffffuck I might cry
guys? what are you saying? the ending was AWESOME, we all know that they love each other. we don´t need to see them at the wedding, you can picture it in you mind, thats way better than just seeing it in like 1-2 pages. I think the ending was perfect.
it's not ended YET!!!
I want to see their wedding...
This was a great manga.
Uh. What an abrupt way to end.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's similar to the way they ended Hikaru no Go...
Thx for all the work you guys put into scanlating over all those chapters!! Enjoyed it a lot =)
When did Mashiro get his driver's license?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics