Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

may i ask why some of the chapters after green day and oasis part 13 are missing

Those are included in Vol.61 Ch.563~571: They Called Him Diavolo [Old scans].  The next chapter starts on page 43 http://vatoto.com/reader#74ab8c35eb38b62e_43

Keep in mind these are the old scans and new ones are being worked on.

may i ask why some of the chapters after green day and oasis part 13 are missing

This morning I was at Moody Blues Part 1 in color and I come back tonight and it and a bunch after it are gone, what happened there

They are reuploading new versions that look nicer.

This morning I was at Moody Blues Part 1 in color and I come back tonight and it and a bunch after it are gone, what happened there

Same, i just started but all the clored chapters i read are gone.

LISTEN EVERONE

THE BOSS NAME IS DIwhy do i have a hole on my chest.

This is easily the most over-hated JoJo part. It currently sits at #4 in my ranking (I've completed all parts and am up to date with JoJolion). The battles are better than basically every other part in the series, and the characters are pretty interesting, even if we didn't see much of them. It did have potential to be better, though. It would've benefitted from being longer and more fleshed out. Current ranking: 7>8>2>5>6>4>3>1

The anime will finish airing before this gets re-translated.

Did this die or something?ohoasrf.png

It's being worked on! It's been just over three weeks since the last chapter. That is hardly being dead. Please hang on, and we will be releasing more.

why are there no colour scans for narancias aerosmith part six and up

The anime will finish airing before this gets re-translated.

Did this die or something?ohoasrf.png

colored adventure team is still working on that but they're on an irregular schedule.

Vento Aureo has some of the best stand battles in JoJo. Currently my ranking is 4>5>2=3>1

Im new to this site how do i read it?

I re-read this because Diamond is Unbreakable just end. I will wait for anime David Production...

I don't know what any of you haters are talking about, this part was and is damn entertaining. I can see why this is (purportedly) the most popular Part in Japan after Stardust Crusaders - I didn't care much for the gang when they were first introduced, but by the time Abbachio was killed I was right there crying along with Narancia. These characters have a way of growing on you without even noticing, something Araki does very well

Hmmm. Still better than Part 1 and you should definitely read it if you like Jojo, but this was... Meh. Some very good fights here and there and the art is nice but overall I didn't care for this. Mista is a cutie and Metallica vs King Crimson is great however.
Why are the English scans for 567-571 missing??
am i the only one who thinks the new scans are too dark?

For me, reading the old scans is unenjoyable, im gonna wait until the Jojo Colored Adventure team do justice to its name.

Good arc. Although I still prefer part 2. I just wish some of the fights in part 5 didnt drag out so long. Those assassin fights for example. And bruno felt more like the protagonist than gio. And holy shit GER is way too overpowered. Wont spoil how and why but holy shit.
Pretty good arc. Just wish some of the fights didnt drag out so much. A real shame the color scans ran out. Then the good scans ran out 30 chapters before the end and I was stuck with the crappier ones. Goddamn GER is way too fucking overpowered though.

do you guys still plan on redoing early chapters of volume 50 with better redraws and typesets???

Yes, that is happening. Right now we are working on both cleaning up those chapters, and redoing all of the early colored chapters.

I really want to reread part 5, but that'll have to wait until actual quality scans are posted. It's a plus if it's in color. 

do you guys still plan on redoing early chapters of volume 50 with better redraws and typesets???

some madman replaced the part 5 image with the narancia dance

....my hero 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics