Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 400votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo

Alt Names: alt Ōgon no Kazealt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Dai 5 Bu Giorno Giovana: Ōgon naru Isanalt 黄金の風alt JoJo'nun Acayip Macerası Bölüm 5: Altın Rüzgaralt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Giorno Giovanna: Golden Heritagealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureoalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Windalt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Parte 5: Vento Aureoalt Le Bizzarre Avventure di GioGio Parte 5: Vento Aureo
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in 2001 Italy, the story follows Giorno Giovanna and his dream to rise within the Neapolitan mafia and defeat the boss of the most powerful gang Passione in order to become a "Gang-Star". With the aid of a capo and his men, Giorno sets out to fulfill his goal of absolving the mafia of its corruption.

Part 5 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: http://batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

179 Comments

Call me overly concerned (and as much as I adore it) does anyone think we should have a different volume cover at the top of the page? It's a little spoilerific. showing the whole gang and KC. Only really thought of it as my friend who's gonna read it when the new translations are done knows the name (KC) and will pretty much instantly see that and know what it's supposed to be, when I'd rather the first time he sees it be his actual first appearance.

That is the cover of the volume that those chapters are in. They are going to see that page before they read it no matter what.

Call me overly concerned (and as much as I adore it) does anyone think we should have a different volume cover at the top of the page? It's a little spoilerific. showing the whole gang and KC. Only really thought of it as my friend who's gonna read it when the new translations are done knows the name (KC) and will pretty much instantly see that and know what it's supposed to be, when I'd rather the first time he sees it be his actual first appearance.

Really great job on the color scans. Loving it!

So I'm about to finish when I notice it skips from Chapter 577 to 583. Where did 578-582 go?? I'm trying to finish this part so I can get to part 6. :(

578-582 are part of the old shitty translations, you can still find them right below JCA's 572 chapter.

So I'm about to finish when I notice it skips from Chapter 577 to 583. Where did 578-582 go?? I'm trying to finish this part so I can get to part 6. :(

Working on it, pal. :^)

Thanks brah ;^)

Happiness is a warm... yes it iiiss.... GAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAN

I'm happy they started doing more black and white chapters again, I personally prefer them and it'd be nice to finally have the last few chapters in readable scans. Not that the effort put into color isn't great, but colored fonts just make it less readable

Working on it, pal. :^)

can anyone please tell me where is the first volume of Vento aureo? or send a link?

It's just numbed like weirdly like that it actually does start at Vol 47 since it counts the other 4 parts of Jojo until Stone Ocean.

can anyone please tell me where is the first volume of Vento aureo? or send a link?

I'm happy they started doing more black and white chapters again, I personally prefer them and it'd be nice to finally have the last few chapters in readable scans. Not that the effort put into color isn't great, but colored fonts just make it less readable

Pretty new, so I'm just wondering if colored versions of chapters 514 and on are planned?

Around 4-5 new chapters in colour every Tuesday and Friday.

Pretty new, so I'm just wondering if colored versions of chapters 514 and on are planned?

Sure would be nice if i knew where to start..in ENGLISH.

You go to the chapter 440, and click on the one with the English flag. It's really not hard.

You can also change the settings on the front page so that only specific languages show up.

Sure would be nice if i knew where to start..in ENGLISH.

Wow, now that we have a good translation ill finally understand what was up with Diavolo´s past.

*reads the latest update*

Or not.

Nothing is "wrong" with us. We post new chapters in color on Tuesdays. 

my fault I was talking about the colored scans

Where the hell are English scans ? I see no English here

Chapters 464, 465, 466, 470, 471, 472, 569 < of coloured scans are being redone right? Just wish they weren't taken off before they were able to be reuploaded haha

They'e all back up now with new versions! They were in dire need or reworking, so we didn't want the inferior ones around anymore. Hope you like the new versions!

I check the site every day to see if the color pages are coming back, what was wrong with them?

Nothing is "wrong" with us. We post new chapters in color on Tuesdays. 

I check the site every day to see if the color pages are coming back, what was wrong with them?

To be honest, Mista and Buccellati feel more like main characters than Gio. Still love the arc though. The enemy stands are really compelling.

Have JoJo's Colored Adventure finished translating part 5

Chapters 464, 465, 466, 470, 471, 472, 569 < of coloured scans are being redone right? Just wish they weren't taken off before they were able to be reuploaded haha

This morning I was at Moody Blues Part 1 in color and I come back tonight and it and a bunch after it are gone, what happened there

They are being redone to look much nicer. Check back within a few days and they should be back up. I finished volume 3 in color, and just need to get it checked over.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics