Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 352votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Alt Names: alt Diamond Is Not Crashalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Note: Invincible Trio does not use an updated version of the Duwang translations. Their versions were fully re-translated by the end of the project. The Colored Adventure Team uses the same translation as The Invincible Trio, except for the final two volumes.

It's 1999 and the peaceful town of Morioh is feeling the reverberations of DIO's return ten years ago. Stand users are emerging in the town and Josuke Higashikata - the illegitimate son of Joseph Joestar - is quickly affected as he finds his friends and family included in the danger.

Part 4 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, and 3.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

77 Comments

Tomoko was 21 when she dated Joseph. Josuke had 4 years in 1987, so tomoko and Joseph probably dated during 1983. Joseph is 79 in 1999, so he was 63 when he dated Tomoko. What a pervy old bastard.

u1NvFQx.jpg

I'm gonna start rereading this. I already miss Guanglay Kangyi (you don't need to remember).

I'm starting this , but the fact that Jotaro said "I haven't stop time in 10 years" Made me REALLY MAD. I mean c'mon he did the same thing to Joseph in part three , joseph stopped training with Hamon , and Jotaro has the coolest power ever (time control) and he doesn't improves it?? BULLSHIT. 

I know that he doesn't want to make OP characters from the beggining but this whole "the fight ended so we never used our powers again" shit is really stupid. 

Currently at chapter 359...

So far, Echoes is my favorite stand.

Spoiler

i could have sweared that the guy that saved josuke was him traveling back in time.

That must be the greatest mistery in the series.

i could have sweared that the guy that saved josuke was him traveling back in time.

God, Kira...what a ​Villain. Definitely one of my favorite Jojo parts, though it's definitely true that at some places the narrative loses some of its Cohesion. It's weird, though...for some reason it's less fun without Duwang. I feel like a picnic... 

Aww, finished it and at the end, it was never made clear if Mikitaka was or was not an alien.

Greatest mystery in this manga if you ask me.

Aww, finished it and at the end, it was never made clear if Mikitaka was or was not an alien.

Only 22 chapters to go!

And finally no more Duwang! :D

Thanks guys! This masterpiece deserves more attention

Thanks for the new chapters!

Spoiler

I think you might have it wrong

Spoiler

Finally, the De-wanging continues!

I still think the tower-home idea is one of the coolest living arrangements in manga..or anywhere, for that matter.

Definitely my favorite part of JoJo.

Spoiler

7t3Sjt2.gif

Definitely my favorite part of JoJo.

Spoiler

LOL finally no moar Duwang. ^_^

thank you very much the invincible trio :D yaaaaay jojo  :3

Wow, three re-scanned volumes in two days! Today is turning out to be the best JoJomas ever.
The reason I love this arc so much, even if it's technically one of the weaker ones (or somewhere in the middle) is that it's so personal. In my first high school, I had a friend very much like Okuyasu (delinquent type, big and scary-looking, not very bright but witty and fun to goof around with). We used to joke about certain teachers being serial killers, and such things. In my opinion, part 4 is these ideas come to life. Think EarthBound but with teenagers. The fact that Duwang Morioh is allegedly based on Araki's hometown makes me think this was intentional. Not that he has aged since then...

Spoiler

Diamond is Unbreakable probably deserves a 3.5/5, but I give it a 4/5 anyway. I like it that much.
This is one of the best manga I've ever read... Thank you for the new scans, Invincible Trio, as well as having Duwang up for those chapters you haven't yet fixed up. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is without a doubt one of those series that just grow on you. I only started reading it in July but I feel so emotionally invested... god...
@Paraquat:

We still have "get a feeling so complicated", and "feel you..."
hmm, there seems to be some missing chapters, anyone know what happened to 338 & 339?
These are great translations, but in a way I still prefer Duwang. Get a feeling so complicated.
I miss Duwang. :C

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics