Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 352votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable

Alt Names: alt Diamond Is Not Crashalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Diamond wa Kudakenai
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Note: Invincible Trio does not use an updated version of the Duwang translations. Their versions were fully re-translated by the end of the project. The Colored Adventure Team uses the same translation as The Invincible Trio, except for the final two volumes.

It's 1999 and the peaceful town of Morioh is feeling the reverberations of DIO's return ten years ago. Stand users are emerging in the town and Josuke Higashikata - the illegitimate son of Joseph Joestar - is quickly affected as he finds his friends and family included in the danger.

Part 4 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1, 2, and 3.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

77 Comments

This was my favorite part of them all. I loved it. It was YuYu Hakusho for an adult audience who still want some immaturity like the lottery and gambling. Highway Star arc is probably the best kind of story you can breakdown using Scott Mccloud's Understanding Comics. It really helped me understand what fast paced comic panels should look like.

Other than "Yamagishi Yukako wants to be like Cinderella" and "Who Wants to Live on a Transmission Tower?" everything seems to be colored

Everything is in color and in order >_____>

So, have all of the chapters been colored for Part 4, or is it still incomplete? If it isn't, is there a particular order to how they are coloring the chapters? I see a lot of chapters missing in random places.

Other than "Yamagishi Yukako wants to be like Cinderella" and "Who Wants to Live on a Transmission Tower?" everything seems to be colored

So, have all of the chapters been colored for Part 4, or is it still incomplete? If it isn't, is there a particular order to how they are coloring the chapters? I see a lot of chapters missing in random places.

noticed the same, a joke?

A poor joke, then. I reedited the title back to how it ought to have stayed.

Wait, what...

Why is the series called, on top of the present page, "

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Breakable"

I mean, this is UNbreakable, guys O_o

noticed the same, a joke?

Wait, what...

Why is the series called, on top of the present page, "

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Breakable"

I mean, this is UNbreakable, guys O_o

Is there a way to filter the colored and non-colored translations? I've started this but every time I start a new chapter, it automatically puts me in the non-color scans. I might just read it in non-color at this point...

somehow, i think i might be the only one who likes the ambiguity of mikitaka's alien origins. :V

Can't wait to see this part animated. Part 4 hype!. Serial killer david bowie awesome villain Chew.

I'm really new
Like came here to read Jojo new
Where is chapter one
Thank

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
I'm really new

Like came here to read Jojo new

Where is chapter one

Thank

I've already decided I'll only read the manga if the color scans finish before Part 4 gets an official anime announcement. I really want to know what happens next, so keep up the good work! Thanks for your effort, JoJo's Colored Adventure!

hilarious story. you can tell araki had fun making this

Currently at chapter 359...
So far, Echoes is my favorite stand.

Spoiler

Well he actually can still use all forms of it.

Dude, the world doesn't revolve around Stands, it's not like Fairy Tail or Naruto or something where ninjas or mages roam the cities like some normal world occurence, that's what makes them (the Stands) bizzare. Of course, Jotaro and Joseph never needed to improve the shit, it's not their job, it was just a point in their life where things got really out of hand and they need to use it.

Sometimes I'm grateful that things like Stands don't really exist. Had I had one like Star Platinum, I reckon I'd have become a supervillain sooner or later *nods*

But yeah, SC Jotaro didn't care about his powers at all. He's badass like that.

Wait...

HE IS 52 YEARS OLD???

This man just beating me in aging...

araraki confirmed hamon master

C'mon the dude can stop bloody time , i'm pretty sure everyone in this world would train that power in order to improve it. It's time control for gods sake...

Everybody but Jotaro

I bet Josuke discusses hair products with girls when no one is looking, and sometimes, he gives hair product recommendations to boys and girls alike.

The reason I love this arc so much, even if it's technically one of the weaker ones (or somewhere in the middle) is that it's so personal. In my first high school, I had a friend very much like Okuyasu (delinquent type, big and scary-looking, not very bright but witty and fun to goof around with). We used to joke about certain teachers being serial killers, and such things. In my opinion, part 4 is these ideas come to life. Think EarthBound but with teenagers. The fact that Duwang Morioh is allegedly based on Araki's hometown makes me think this was intentional. Not that he has aged since then...

Spoiler

Diamond is Unbreakable probably deserves a 3.5/5, but I give it a 4/5 anyway. I like it that much.

Wait...

HE IS 52 YEARS OLD???

This man just beating me in aging...

I remember reading Duwang the first time I read part 4.

It's great that they left a few choice lines.

Is it? While some people integrated hamon into their very way of life, Jotaro trained his only in order to defeat the pillar men. No need for it arose afterwards. He continued his life as a normal person and became a business man. It's a cool power, and I'm sure it helped him from time to time, but nothing that required being a master at it. Think about it like a subject in highschool that has nothing to do with your occupation in adulthood. Same thing with Jotaro.

Yeah like being 50 and look like a 20 y/o fella is not fucking amazing...

Dude, the world doesn't revolve around Stands, it's not like Fairy Tail or Naruto or something where ninjas or mages roam the cities like some normal world occurence, that's what makes them (the Stands) bizzare. Of course, Jotaro and Joseph never needed to improve the shit, it's not their job, it was just a point in their life where things got really out of hand and they need to use it.

C'mon the dude can stop bloody time , i'm pretty sure everyone in this world would train that power in order to improve it. It's time control for gods sake...

I'm starting this , but the fact that Jotaro said "I haven't stop time in 10 years" Made me REALLY MAD. I mean c'mon he did the same thing to Joseph in part three , joseph stopped training with Hamon , and Jotaro has the coolest power ever (time control) and he doesn't improves it?? BULLSHIT. 

I know that he doesn't want to make OP characters from the beggining but this whole "the fight ended so we never used our powers again" shit is really stupid. 

I'm starting this , but the fact that Jotaro said "I haven't stop time in 10 years" Made me REALLY MAD. I mean c'mon he did the same thing to Joseph in part three , joseph stopped training with Hamon , and Jotaro has the coolest power ever (time control) and he doesn't improves it?? BULLSHIT. 

I know that he doesn't want to make OP characters from the beggining but this whole "the fight ended so we never used our powers again" shit is really stupid. 

Is it? While some people integrated hamon into their very way of life, Jotaro trained his only in order to defeat the pillar men. No need for it arose afterwards. He continued his life as a normal person and became a business man. It's a cool power, and I'm sure it helped him from time to time, but nothing that required being a master at it. Think about it like a subject in highschool that has nothing to do with your occupation in adulthood. Same thing with Jotaro.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics