Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 204votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt JoJo no Kimyou na Boukenalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventurealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 - Stardust Crusadersalt مغامرة جوجو الغريبة الجزء 3:
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The year is 1989 and Joseph's grandson - Jotaro Kujo - has been imprisoned for counts of street fighting. Jotaro has been possessed by a spiritual entity known as a stand. These stands are a physical manifestation of a user's energy and provide their user with an immense and dangerous power.

Joseph believes that this animation of power is a result of the family's rival by heritage - a centurion vampire by the name of Dio Brando. This man's presence sparks the adventure, leading the men to seek him out in Egypt and finally conclude their battle by blood.

Part 3 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 and 2.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3: Stardust Crusaders Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic chapters New Window Harpy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Old scans New Window kurac51
  • 0 Replies
Topic Vol 20 Page 171 untranslated New Window Bebop
  • 1 Replies
Topic Missing scan [Official topic anyone?] New Window Hol Horse
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

82 Comments

I mean it is just another way to read the manga.  

Precisely. Since it is another way to read manga, then another section for the color scans is not a farfetched idea.

The batoto part 3 scans section is already chaotic enough as it is right now. :P

It would be nice to label as a separate series the all-colored versions of Jojo.

Some of us prefer black and white, the way Araki drew it.

Sorry you feel that way. But the manga is still drawn by araki you know. It was just colored in was all. Why is it people still have an issue with the colored stuff anyway? I mean it is just another way to read the manga.  

There'll be a little bit of confusion on the uploads now. Better raws have surfaced so there'll be a guy redoing some of the scans. Up next is Alessi Part 5 and volume 24.

And some of us only have access to low-budget computers and mobile devices that have a hard time loading them.

(._.)

You should use a manga app on smart phones. On PC, you should use a manga reading extension or something.

It would be nice to label as a separate series the all-colored versions of Jojo.

I think there should be a way to separate scans by type better. Like the scans in spanish are separated from the scans in english, so it should be with the color and B&W scans. You should make a forum post about it.

And some of us only have access to low-budget computers and mobile devices that have a hard time loading them.

(._.)

Im wondering what happened to the scans for chapters 205 to 209 with the Alessi Arc

The other dude was going to do them, I don't know if he's still around, though. I'll PM him when I finish Volume 23.

They just released the first 3 D'arby chapters :D

So they're actually keep the work on! Since the anime is in hiatus it would be nice if new jojofags finish the series by reading it

Also the one where you

Spoiler
Also, you should check the thread I just made, full of tons of JoJo wallpapers. :D

please some one should fix those double pages in the new scans and actually join them together xD

Joining them together wouldn't be right, because they have a gap in the middle. Just open MS paint and try to put them together to see how horrible it looks. To fix that we would need redrawers, or Araki's original spread artworks.

please some one should fix those double pages in the new scans and actually join them together xD

Oh yea! We miss the Alessi battle! So after D'arby it would be nice to see that!

So they're actually keep the work on! Since the anime is in hiatus it would be nice if new jojofags finish the series by reading it

Im wondering what happened to the scans for chapters 205 to 209 with the Alessi Arc

Where are the new scans for chapters after bast mariah part 5 until vanilla ice part 1?

Where are the new scans for chapters after bast mariah part 5 until vanilla ice part 1?

They are coming. Slowly, but coming.

Boingo & Oingo chapters are awesome!

Thanks! I'll be remaking the last chapter so it matches the typesetting on the previous three. Be sure to read Oingo and Boingo Brothers Adventure here, after you finish the chapters.

Edit: Actually, if you haven't read Stardust Crusaders yet, finish it first or you'll get spoiled. My bad.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/oingo-boingo-brothers%E2%80%99-adventure-r12560

Boingo & Oingo chapters are awesome!

Uploaded the cleaned up version of the old scans for chapter 195. For some reason they look awful on the new scans, and since I put them together with the complete volume 21 release, I thought I should put it here together as well. Enjoy!

They were grey, I cleaned them up further and reuploaded them. It's already back up now.

Oh cool. I can't thank you enough for doing this. It's great to finally have nice scans of Part 3.

Did the Lovers Part 4 Soft & Wet scan disappear?

They were grey, I cleaned them up further and reuploaded them. It's already back up now.

Did the Lovers Part 4 Soft & Wet scan disappear?

No issues at all with you picking up from where I left off :) Keep on trucking!

Ah, I see. Might be best to make a thread in the Quality Assurance section of the forum?

Thanks, man! I'll do my best!

Hey, dude, you're back! Do you not mind me taking up from where you left? Also, I can only do that with chapters I've uploaded, I was talking about the old yellow scans, so nobody reads them instead of the new ones by mistake.

No issues at all with you picking up from where I left off :) Keep on trucking!

Ah, I see. Might be best to make a thread in the Quality Assurance section of the forum?

I think that you can just unapprove the chapter (the red X in front of the chapter title in the big list) and change the name to "Delete"

Hey, dude, you're back! Do you not mind me taking up from where you left? Also, I can only do that with chapters I've uploaded, I was talking about the old yellow scans, so nobody reads them instead of the new ones by mistake.

I think that you can just unapprove the chapter (the red X in front of the chapter title in the big list) and change the name to "Delete"

Cool, Cant wait for you to finish it all so I can read it in 1 day(Assuming it lives up to Part 2 anyway)

Some people don't like SC too much, but it's nice. It has primitive stands and powers, but the way they are used are cool. Late part is the best. Also from here on, things ge really messed up (or should I say Bizarre?). Releasing chapter 171 now, do you know how can I tell the mods to delete the old scans?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics